Where do we go from here?

RunTheBall

0-3 against AFC teams. Does anyone think the playoffs are really a possibility?

I don't. They may make it so the season isn't a complete waste, but this team is not making the playoffs. That's not being a poor fan, that's being a realistic fan. The goal is the Super Bowl, not "shoulda, coulda, woulda" games.

If the season is over, where do we go from here? Seriously. We're in year 4 of the TD era and the results are horrible. This team may have more "talent" than the 3-13 disaster, but that team played with more guts in my opinion.

Do we fire TD? I liked the majority of moves he's made at the time he made them except for GW as head coach. His drafts have been overall above average but he's yet to get a benefit from his 1st round picks. In retrospect its always easy to criticize.

I can't understand why this team plays so stupid and without guts.

This is not the hard nosed, blue collar, not flashy, intelligent team I envisioned for my city. New England has that team. We have too many show-boaters spending more time thinking about their next "I made a play" dance instead of studying film.

I think the single most detrimental problem with this team since the mid 90's has been lack of appreciation for the importance of a good to great offensive line. This is where TD has failed.

I don't know what the answer is. I'm just disappointed we're 4 years into rebuilding and I see this team going nowhere.

RunTheBall