Would the opposite have happened

Dibs

This is my first pre-season game while being on TBD.

I've noticed that (IMO ridiculously) after 1 quarter of the 1st team playing vs. a real opponent, with new players, coaches, systems, management etc, there are heaps of people(& threads) predicting the end of the world(figuratively speaking of coarse ;) ).

My question is this....

If we had beaten Carolina, would TBD be flooded with over the top, thoughtless, people & threads predicting 'playoffs baby' or is this reaction restricted to the pessimists?

Led by the Sapester, the Bills won at Indy in the 1st pre-season game last year.

Go look around for yourself.

Wayback Machine

742696[/snapback]

Thanks for the link....I didn't realize we could look back that far.

Golly, optimism was high this time last year wasn't it?

It's a little like the flip side of the same coin. ;)

Thanks for the link....I didn't realize we could look back that far.

742701[/snapback]

Unfortunately, you can't go back to Fall 2003. That was vintage TSW.

Then again, most of the best threads got deleted, so it wouldn't do you any good if you could. ;)

Unfortunately, you can't go back to Fall 2003. That was vintage TSW.

Then again, most of the best threads got deleted, so it wouldn't do you any good if you could. ;)

742703[/snapback]

Why'd they get deleted?

Why'd they get deleted?

742705[/snapback]

Certain posters, most of who are still on this board, overreacted to other posters, most of who are no longer on this board. Kinda like what you see today on the Roscoe - No Talent thread, most of the same people who should know better falling for obvious troll-bait. But it was much more vicious back then. Funny as hell, but vicious. The Powers-That-Be took them down when they got too heated.