curious

nuklz2594

was reading that the falcons have 2 players that i think would make the bills respectable going into next season. qb matt schaub and rb tj duckett contracts are up at the end of the year. both would look good in bills uniforms. schaub is very good. duckett would make our rb spot with willis maybe the most feared in the league. duckett will be expendable with the emergence of the rookie norwood.

your thoughts

was reading that the falcons have 2 players that i think would make the bills respectable going into next season.  qb matt schaub and rb tj duckett contracts are up at the end of the year.  both would look good in bills uniforms.  schaub is very good.  duckett would make our rb spot with willis maybe the most feared in the league.  duckett will be expendable with the emergence of the rookie norwood.

your thoughts

741357[/snapback]

Hopefully after jp emerges this year we won't be talking about bringing in another qb.

I have always liked the way duckett runs, he is a beast. I really think we have something special in gates.

was reading that the falcons have 2 players that i think would make the bills respectable going into next season.  qb matt schaub and rb tj duckett contracts are up at the end of the year.  both would look good in bills uniforms.  schaub is very good.  duckett would make our rb spot with willis maybe the most feared in the league.  duckett will be expendable with the emergence of the rookie norwood.

your thoughts

741357[/snapback]

I would take Schaub in a heartbeat but Atlanta won't be trading him. Duckett? In a word, no.