Why were better than Miami

Keuka

I know a lot of people think that the Dolphins are much better than the Bills and might take the division this year. Bull! The Saban love fest reminds me of when J.J. went to Miami and the press went on and on about how great the fins were going to be. We all saw how that turned out.

I was at the Fish game at the Ralph last year. It was only close in the end because our dim wit coaches let the Fish back into the game. We beat Saban and his Dolphins with last years coaching staff and no TKO. Fast forward to the game in Miami. I know it hurts. By the end of the half we had buried the Dolphins. Again, bad coaching let the fish back into the game and we lost one that we never should have lost. We easily could have sweep the Fins last year with the worst Bills team in recent memory. We had better talent than the Fins last year even though our coaches lost their minds, our o-line couldn't get out of their own way and our QB's were put in no win situations.

I know they haven't played yet but I think we have improved this years team. How could you not improve. The Fins aren't better than the Bills. With a little luck and some better coaching we can sweep the dirty, sinkin, rotten, pathetic, fish this year. The Pats look more vunerable than they have looked in five years and the Jets have more question marks than the Bills. Have hope fellow Bills fans. I know its a long shot but we could be looking at a competive season for the first time in a long time. Go Bills!

Not to be a nit, but the meain reason we won the first game was because they had 6 turnovers and set a franchise record for penalties. To say it shouldn't have been that close is really a 1sided point of view.

I do agree that Saban is way overhyped and the team is overated circa 1990's based on squeeking by mostly crappy teams at the end of last year. I'm not convinced we're a better team though.

I agree, Miami is overhyped. Just take a look at their roster.

QB is full of questions, but can be very good.

RB is in good hands with Ronnie Brown, but I can see him getting injured with his running style. Can he carry the load of a lone featured back? Everyone else behind him is garbage.

WR is in okay shape. Chambers is the only real threat. Booker is adequate at the #2. No one else is really good. McMichael is good.

OL is garbage.

DL is good, but getting old.

LB is weak overall. They have the oft injured Zach and Channing Crowder but no one else.

DB is by far the weakest group on their squad. Will Allen, Travis Daniels, Will Pool and Goodman are at the corner. Allen the holdout rookie is at S and I don't even know who the other safety is, I believe it Tillman. DooDoo.

I think we match up well against Miami. The only question is if we can stop their offense. I think our offense is gonna have a field day against their defense.

I agree the Bills should have beaten them both times and that the Dols aren't even as good as they were last year. I think Culpepper won't prove that last year was a fluke, assuming his knee gets healthy enough for him to play in a real game, and losing Ricky Williams took away half of their running game. Add Mularkey at OC and Bennie Anderson at RG and you it gets even worse.

Saban will be on the hotseat of sorts (he won't be in danger of being fired) because everyone will have playoff expectations for the Dols this year. We'll see how ol' Nick holds up.

Not to be a nit, but the meain reason we won the first game was because they had 6 turnovers and set a franchise record for penalties.  To say it shouldn't have been that close is really a 1sided point of view. 

I do agree that Saban is way overhyped and the team is overated circa 1990's based on squeeking by mostly crappy teams at the end of last year.  I'm not convinced we're a better team though.

736888[/snapback]

I see deja vu for the Dolphins. We were 9-7 two years ago when we won all our games after the second half. But, we beat as it turned out, really weak teams. The media overhyped us. Same thing with the Dolphs. No QB, No line, aging defense...not as fast. They will fall as we did.