Once again Willis sits

I'm getting tired of Travis FALLING whenever it's a crucial short yardage play......the hole he had on that play where he tripped was more open than Tom Brady's butt after......oh, hell, never mind.

I'm getting tired of Travis FALLING whenever it's a crucial short yardage play......the hole he had on that play where he tripped was more open than Tom Brady's butt after......oh, hell, never mind.

54001[/snapback]

typically the back up quarterback is the most popular guy in town, but the buffalo faithful has now made the back up running back the greatest player in the NFL. 6.5 yards per rush and people still B word. There is no making anyone happy here. This was a hard fought game with a lot of mistakes, that goes to coaching and discipline.

Another week of "willis would have scored on that play". Ho hum.

typically the back up quarterback is the most popular guy in town, but the buffalo faithful has now made the back up running back the greatest player in the NFL.  6.5 yards per rush and people still B word.  There is no making anyone happy here.  This was a hard fought game with a lot of mistakes, that goes to coaching and discipline. 

Another week of "willis would have scored on that play".  Ho hum.

54017[/snapback]

Save your wise approach, Garranimal. Unfortunately, people like BF need a person to blame in thread after thread after whiney ass thread.

Save your wise approach, Garranimal. Unfortunately, people like BF need a person to blame in thread after thread after whiney ass thread.

54021[/snapback]

Well Paco I'm glad you are happy that Travis fell down AGAIN in short yardage.

How many carries did Willis get today??? None........

Why are we not even giving him a LOOK????

F**k whiney assed B word Willis. Our RB situation had nothing to do with the outcome of this game. How bout our special teams demon SS? I hate that term!!!!!!! I know I shouldn't hate R. Rich but I'm gonna anyways. Here's to the top 5 pick in the 2nd round. We better be a serious free agent player next offseason. WE NEED S AND TE UPGRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OL WOULDN'T HURT EITHER.

F**k whiney assed B word Willis. Our RB situation had nothing to do with the outcome of this game. How bout our special teams demon SS? I hate that term!!!!!!! I know I shouldn't hate R. Rich but I'm gonna anyways. Here's to the top 5 pick in the 2nd round. We better be a serious free agent player next offseason. WE NEED S AND TE UPGRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OL WOULDN'T HURT EITHER.

Well Paco I'm glad you are happy that Travis fell down AGAIN in short yardage.

How many carries did Willis get today??? None........

Why are we not even giving him a LOOK????

54049[/snapback]

Because running back is not the problem. The problem is a secondary that got beat repeatedly...just like guestjason76 comments. Brady had virtually 300 yards passing. We had them shut down on a 3rd and 35. And the convert.

But yeah, it's Travis fault.

I think Travis is a solid back, but I have to agree that I think he does have a short yardage issue......I don't know if it's a mental block or whatever, but he seems to lose his footing on key short yardage opportunities......it's just frustrating to watch, and it makes ya forget about the fact that the rest of his game is solid.

Because running back is not the problem. The problem is a secondary that got beat repeatedly...just like guestjason76 comments. Brady had virtually 300 yards passing. We had them shut down on a 3rd and 35. And the convert.

But yeah, it's Travis fault.

54082[/snapback]

Well guess what, I don't hear the secondary talking about how GREAT they are all the time either...........oh did I mention that Vincent was out today as well along with Milloy????

Something tells me that if McGahee actually showed that he was a better back in practice he'd be in there. 

Fact is, the Bills are playing the best back they have.

54102[/snapback]

Probably true.......I think Travis right now has the better legs, but I think Willis has the better nose....there are times when the nose is more important

Something tells me that if McGahee actually showed that he was a better back in practice he'd be in there. 

Fact is, the Bills are playing the best back they have.

54102[/snapback]

Oh so since Willis doesn't practice well we don't give him any reps??? Josh Reed doesn't PLAY well but he's still in there.

Probably true.......I think Travis right now has the better legs, but I think Willis has the better nose....there are times when the nose is more important

54109[/snapback]

Gee, that sounds alot like being taller makes your a better quarterback. Another truth that did not bare fruit.

Look, I know a loss hurts but wanting a change for changes sake is not the answer. Henry is a great back, GREAT. Top 10 in the league, maybe top 5.

You wanna bench him because of one or two falls? For an unproven back with a gimp leg? Are you people crazy???

Why did we draft Willis? He looks great on the bench uh?

54068[/snapback]

Willis was a mistake. If you think about it who in there right mind would use a first round pick to draft severely damaged goods? I mean there had to be better options at the time. How about a big time Dline or Oline guy? I dont know. I know hind sight is 20/20 but even then it didnt make any sense to me.

Why did we draft Willis? He looks great on the bench uh?

54068[/snapback]

Now, *that* is a question.

What the **** went through the braintrust's collective head when they drafted Willis? It *must* have been, damn we need more team speed on the *BENCH*!

Hey, Henry runs tough and is a good back, sure. But what are they "saving" Willis for? Put him on the field *and* call his number as a change up. Anything is better than watching the statue take sacks with unblocked blitzers coming through by the dozens.

TH is a stud and is this teams most consistent threat...but mularkey needs to get mcgahee in there. I dont see y he can't develop a dominant 2 back attack somehow lining up both backs in the backfield. With both of them on the field then all 4 of our most dangerous players are on the field at once giving our offense some real big play possibilties.

They could also use that no huddle they used today early in the game a lot more...it worked beautifully and if they could use something like that and alternate between willis and TH so we would always have a fresh back we could punish defenses...not to mention this would open up our passing game bigtime, and having 2 wrs like lee and eric the defense would have some serious problems.

I watched Auburn use both of their stud HBs this weekend vs tennessee wonderfully. Utilized both backs, using both of their strengths...and murdering a damn good tennessee defense. Now i kno thats college and all but cmon we hafta do something to get willis on the field more.

OHH btw Willis really would have scored on the TH tripup play!!

...TH might have too if he didnt flop like a fish out of water :blink: