Poster below assert that we have "all this talent"

I'm not interested in football conversation with people who obviously don't know much about the game. Brian Moorman has been on our team for five years now...

-----------------------------

Clearly, you are equiped with a small brain. And I have read other posts, where other posters have said the same thing. Do you see a trend? Everyone here sees a guy with 24,000 posts --- all of which are void of NFL substance and full of barbs and mocks which have NOTHING to do with the post.

My post is regarding the talent level of the team. Your response is the spelling of a players name. Can you distinquish the differnce in the two posts? Suggestion, write something substantive re: football. Other posters will respond and this is called dialogue. Dialogue is fun, and that is the overarching goal of this board, right? The overarching goal of the board, i think it is resonable to say, is not to have some guy/ lady post 24,000 times in an attempt to bait people into anything BUT football. Maybe I am wrong. But from reading the others poster's comments re: you, and seeing how you are constantly being flagged as a instigator, I may be right.

WIth that said, and for those of you who want to explore football and have a conversation that revolves around that basic thought, I don't see the Bills as having more than two potential Pro Bowlers (Clemens (maybe) & Moorman).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly, you are equiped with a small brain. 

The irony of that sentence shouldn't be lost on anyone. One of the first rules of pretending you're intellectually superior is to spell all the words correctly.

And I have read other posts, where other posters have said the same thing.  Do you see a trend?  Everyone here sees a guy with 24,000 posts --- all of which are void of NFL substance and full of barbs and mocks which have NOTHING to do with the post. 

Again, don't care. Not in this for popularity or so we can swap spit at some later date.

My post is regarding the talent level of the team.  Your response is the spelling of a players name.  Can you distinquish the differnce in the two posts?

Yeah, I get it. You don't know much about football, posted as such, and I called you on it. Now you're all up in arms because you don't know how to stop the bleeding.

Suggestion, write something substantive re: football.  Other posters will respond and this is called dialogue.  Dialogue is fun, and that is the overarching goal of this board, right?  The overarching goal of the board, i think it is resonable to say, is not to have some guy/ lady post 24,000 times in an attempt to bait people into anything BUT football.  Maybe I am wrong.  But from reading the others poster's comments re: you, and seeing how you are constantly being flagged as a instigator, I may be right.

Perhaps you and the other posters who don't like me can form a club, complete with little hats and t-shirts. That'd be cool.

WIth that said, and for those of you who want to explore football and have a conversation that revolves around that basic thought, I don't see the Bills as having more than two potential Pro Bowlers (Clemens (maybe) & Moorman).

I don't see why that's a huge deal. Teams that win regularly have Pro Bowlers (BTW, it's CLEMENTS), and their best players end up playing there because many of their teammates play at a consistant level, doing the little things that the Bills have struggled with.