So Liberals...

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you confused, IowaBill?  :lol:

750854[/snapback]

Probably because I am not sure what it is I deserve, at least by whatever passes for reasoning in your world (wherever and whatever your world may be).

Sincerely,

Cheeseburger in Paradise aka IowaBill aka BillinVA aka NCBillsFan

PS

Back to the sun and beaches, 365 days a year, unlike Alaska

How about "...to be laughed at for stalking AD"?

I mean, really...give it a rest already,

750899[/snapback]

I can't prevent the PPP gang for laughing at what they perceive as "stalking", anymore tha hey can prevent me from finding amusement in AD's unsubstantiave replys, or your continued, and unwarranted arrogance.

Remember, behind a keyboard we are all six foot four, 240 pounds, with (in your case, almost) a PhD. My guess is, reality paints a different picture.

Remember, behind a keyboard we are all six foot four, 240 pounds, with (in your case, almost) a PhD.  My guess is, reality paints a different picture.

750940[/snapback]

Actually, its different on both points.

Neither behind a computer nor in real life do you have a PhD.

I can't prevent the PPP gang for laughing at what they perceive as "stalking", anymore tha hey can prevent me from finding amusement in AD's unsubstantiave replys, or your continued, and unwarranted arrogance.

Remember, behind a keyboard we are all six foot four, 240 pounds, with (in your case, almost) a PhD.  My guess is, reality paints a different picture.

750940[/snapback]

"Unwarranted" arrogance? Please...be sure to inform me when I warrant arrogance. :lol:

Actually, he does.  He's just upset because I didn't bother going ahead for one, yet I'm still a genius.

750950[/snapback]

I don't doubt you're a "genius", I just don't think your arrogance is warranted. So Tom, enjoy your "genius"; crack open a cold one, take your meds, and sit back with the latest issue of "Janes Defense". It s big world, and there is room for all of us at TBD. (except for RichiO, BF, and ICE. Bring back Crayonz)

I don't doubt you're a "genius", I just don't think your arrogance is warranted.  So Tom, enjoy your "genius"; crack open a cold one, take your meds, and sit back with the latest issue of "Janes Defense". It s big world, and there is room for all of us at TBD. (except for RichiO, BF, and ICE.  Bring back Crayonz)

750969[/snapback]

Arrogance is rarely warranted. But when one is dealing with KurtGoebbels77...it's one of those rare times it actually is; it's hard not to sound arrogant with a guy who says stupid sh-- like "This book by a theologian who once chaired the drama department at MIT trumps your eight years of study in physics."

I have given Goebbel's ideas some time to ferment and it is equally hard to disprove that without Stalin the Germans would have marched right across to east Asia (the Eastern Front being proof of Hitler's asian ambitions) eventually bringing their cumbersome labor laws to the Chinese which in turn would have eventually hurt the monosopy buying model of Walmart that keeps the consumer pricing index from soaring.

We can thank Stalin for the big box retailer we love so much.

Uncle Joe - and FDR, our man at Yalta - were only giving a wink and nod to the embyonic race to the bottom labor practices that fuel our backyard BBQ's and make Christmas what it is today. They were men of foresight. God Bless Them.

Probably because I am not sure what it is I deserve, at least by whatever passes for reasoning in your world (wherever and whatever your world may be).

Sincerely,

Cheeseburger in Paradise aka IowaBill aka BillinVA aka NCBillsFan

Ridicule, mostly.

PS

Back to the sun and beaches, 365 days a year, unlike Alaska

750896[/snapback]

You say that as if you're someplace I'd actually like to be. Sorry, mate. I lived on a beach in the Caribbean for 18 months. Whoopie. :doh:

I have given Goebbel's ideas some time to ferment and it is equally hard to disprove that without Stalin the Germans would have marched right across to east Asia (the Eastern Front being proof of Hitler's asian ambitions) eventually  bringing their cumbersome labor laws to the Chinese which in turn would have eventually hurt the monosopy buying model of Walmart that keeps the consumer pricing index from soaring.

We can thank Stalin for the big box retailer we love so much.

Uncle Joe - and FDR, our man at Yalta - were only giving a wink and nod to the embyonic race to the bottom labor practices that fuel our backyard BBQ's and make Christmas what it is today. They were men of foresight.  God Bless Them.

751133[/snapback]

But on the other hand, if FDR hadn't supported the Soviets in perpretrating genocide against the Germans, they could have invaded the Middle East from both North Africa and the Caucasus, collapsing the British empire a few years early, keeping Palestine in the hands of the Palestinians, and largely suppressing any other Muslim threat from the region (no Iranian revolution, no Pakistan to play footsie with Afghanistan, no Muslim Brotherhood).

FDR, in fact, supported Islamic terrorism! :doh:

But on the other hand, if FDR hadn't supported the Soviets in perpretrating genocide against the Germans, they could have invaded the Middle East from both North Africa and the Caucasus, collapsing the British empire a few years early, keeping Palestine in the hands of the Palestinians, and largely suppressing any other Muslim threat from the region (no Iranian revolution, no Pakistan to play footsie with Afghanistan, no Muslim Brotherhood). 

FDR, in fact, supported Islamic terrorism!  :doh:

751166[/snapback]

Therefore, FDR was a terrorist.

Therefore, FDR was a terrorist.

751180[/snapback]

A vote for FDR or lamont or 99% of democrats except lieberman ,is a vote for al qeada types, so says our current VP dick cheney, your either with us or your for the terrorist so says the president george bush.

We must finish the job that has cost $320 billion and counting, it is not a civil war it's an insurgency that is in it's ''last throes dick cheney''

In 03 donald rumsfeld said the violent insurgency in iraq would not last more than 6 months..

In 06 donald rumsfeld said the insurgency in iraq can last anywhere from 1 to 12 years..

Resolve in the disolved bush administration fubars means being stedfast is the only way to correct errors of immense size and keep marching in the quicksand.

Revising their strategy is counter-productive and appears weak. so says them.

Go GOP :doh:

FDR, in fact, supported Islamic terrorism!  :doh:

751166[/snapback]

:lol:

Damn it is all right there in front of us.

FDR was a closet Wahabist and Communist.

And to think some people still want him on Rushmore.

I am formulating my theory for how the Battle of Kursk gave the world the iPOD.

FDR, in fact, supported Islamic terrorism!  :P

I see that in your own way, you're attempting humor. I preferred you when you were merely arrogant and insolent. At least then you were being who you really are, instead of trying to be something you're not.

Arrogance is rarely warranted.  But when one is dealing with KurtGoebbels77...it's one of those rare times it actually is; it's hard not to sound arrogant with a guy who says stupid sh-- like "This book by a theologian who once chaired the drama department at MIT trumps your eight years of study in physics."

750977[/snapback]

Typical dishonesty. I mentioned that man's PhD in physics--from MIT no less--until everyone was probably sick about hearing about it. For you to deliberately omit this crucial fact in your post cannot be due to simple forgetfulness; and is a clear case of deliberate misrepresentation. If you're willing to be this blatant about misrepresenting what I've written, I have to believe you're at least equally likely to misrepresent the sources you talk so much about but never provide links to.