Gotta love TKO

Smart Move by WR's?

"Spikes shoved tight end Brad Cieslak to the ground during a 7- on-7 drill. Spikes said he was merely sending a little message to the wide receivers that have been doing some trash-talking to the linebacker."

"Roscoe Parrish and Freddy Smith, Peerless Price and all them guys said, "We're going to welcome you back,' ".' Spikes said. "They keep throwing threats at me. I said, "You're just throwing threats because I can't get to you right now.' But hopefully they will see that [Cieslak hit] on film."

Smart Move by WR's?

"Spikes shoved tight end Brad Cieslak to the ground during a 7- on-7 drill. Spikes said he was merely sending a little message to the wide receivers that have been doing some trash-talking to the linebacker."

"Roscoe Parrish and Freddy Smith, Peerless Price and all them guys said, "We're going to welcome you back,' ".' Spikes said. "They keep throwing threats at me. I said, "You're just throwing threats because I can't get to you right now.' But hopefully they will see that [Cieslak hit] on film."

732809[/snapback]

That's the attitude that was missing from last years defense..they never took it personally if someone ran them over or if they gave up a big chunk of yardage