what a mess!!!

In the early '90s, did Defensive Line Coach Chuch Dickerson get  his head slammed into a wall by an offensive coach, because they were fighting about which unit was better?

732115[/snapback]

I believe the altercation was Tom Bresnahan and "the Coach." The end product was we had several years of "the Coach" spewing anti-Marv propaganda on WGR55.

I believe the altercation was Tom Bresnahan and "the Coach."  The end product was we had several years of "the Coach" spewing anti-Marv propaganda on WGR55.

732161[/snapback]

good times.

I recall hearing "The Coach" on the radio back in 1998.

He was doing a show were he asked for people to call in and tell him who they thought was the biggest dope in sports.

Some caller said "Your wife, because she had to marry your stanky old ass".

I think I laughed for 10 minutes straight.

The Coach was not amused.

I take months off between posts and you pick up right where you left off.  Well done.

732170[/snapback]

I know you're not insulting me, Bradley. That's almost as dumb as calling me out from across the street while I'm on my way in to the stadium.

Judging from the recent report of the offensive line coach making comments about Losman, it sounds like a continuing problem that Jauron and Levy had better address if we ever want to go anywhere. Whining assistant coaches should be shown the door post haste.

Link? I haven't heard McNally blast JP.