Losers doing what losers do!

4everBills

The D and special teams are practically gift wrapping the game for the Bills but our terri-Bill O cant do squat!

Losers back themselves out of the red zone with stupid stumbles, penatlies, or sacks.

Losers dont do the right things right and thats where we are!

Like I said before, nothing short of a monsterous decapitation in this organization in the form of GM gone and head coach gone will put this team on the right track!

TD wont hire a big name winning coach, hes ego cant afford to be questioned.

Without a big name coach, this squad will NEVER get a winners attitude back!

Ill always be a Bills fan, but we are many more years away from being a playoff team again.

Its sad, its really sad. We could absolutely beat the Pats today if we had a winners attitude.

The Bills beat themselves and do what losers do to lose!

The Bills do suck, no heart on this team

Just watch and by the end of this game we will be on the losing side again.

penalties, and no pass rush.

Sorry, Frez-mind. Start to use your mind and take off the rose colored glasses.

We have had our chances to win and we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. Good teams force the other teams to beat you, this team beats themselves.

3 and 2 and we pass.

Evans catching everything thrown his way, and we dont throw him the ball.

3rd and 1 and 3 penalties in a row moves us out of the red zone...no points.

We just keep shooting ourselves in the foot. We should have been AT LEAST up 20 to 17 at the half. We were in field goal range and a stumble blew our shot.

The Pats will score this drive, we will try to play catch up and tie the game and we lose! Mark my words.

A good team would have put it in the end zone or made a few field goals when we had our chances in the red zone. We arent a good team and we didnt.

A good head coach would have this team playing with discipline, not this head coach, he lets them get dumb penalties in the red zone!

Sorry, we are in for many more crappy years!

The Bills do suck, no heart on this team

Just watch and by the end of this game we will be on the losing side again.

penalties, and no pass rush.

53895[/snapback]

Why don't you :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: off!

Maybe not that great, yet they are hanging in there.

It seems that is all the Pats do in their games... Yet, they come out on top never dominating a team.

It is the new formula that the Pats perfected. Teams won't get the respect, yet they get the ugly win.

Limit the mental mistakes, have a fair "ref day" and ANYBODY can beat the Pats... They just don't impress me.

Bills win this game if the Pats go ahead now!

:wub:

Moral victory giving them a FG! :lol:

THIS TEAMS SUCKS

53898[/snapback]

Be pissed if you like, I dont care. Im not going to make excuses for them anymore. I have done it for years. They dont do what it takes to win.

If you shoot yourslef in the foot that much you will lose PERIOD!

They can only blame themselves. The game was there for the taking many many times. We didnt do the right things and instead shot ourselves in the foot.

This team needs a major purge to kill of the DISEASE!

Sorry, Frez-mind. Start to use your mind and take off the rose colored glasses.

We have had our chances to win and we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. Good teams force the other teams to beat you, this team beats themselves.

3 and 2 and we pass.

Evans catching everything thrown his way, and we dont throw him the ball.

3rd and 1 and 3 penalties in a row moves us out of the red zone...no points.

We just keep shooting ourselves in the foot. We should have been AT LEAST up 20 to 17 at the half. We were in field goal range and a stumble blew our shot.

The Pats will score this drive, we will try to play catch up and tie the game and we lose! Mark my words.

A good team would have put it in the end zone or made a few field goals when we had our chances in the red zone. We arent a good team and we didnt.

A good head coach would have this team playing with discipline, not this head coach, he lets them get dumb penalties in the red zone!

Sorry, we are in for many more crappy years!

53896[/snapback]

No... GOOD teams force you to beat yourself and squeak by... Even BAD teams do that sometimes. GREAT teams DOMINATE you.

The Pats are a GOOD TEAM. The Bills are a GOOD team, that can't over the hump.

Be pissed if you like, I dont care. Im not going to make excuses for them anymore. I have done it for years. They dont do what it takes to win.

If you shoot yourslef in the foot that much you will lose PERIOD!

They can only blame themselves. The game was there for the taking many many times. We didnt do the right things and instead shot ourselves in the foot.

This team needs a major purge to kill of the DISEASE!

53902[/snapback]

Sorry, good teams win, our record speaks for itself.

You cant survive that many critical mistakes.

I have yet to see a winners attitude.

LMAO at anyone who is defending these pieces of crap.

The Bills are pathetic.

We will be lucky to win 3 or 4 games this year.

DB sucks really bad, we have no playmakers on D, and the D will always give up the untimely big play

, and our O will always make the crucial mistake or penalty that kills drives.

Start getting pissed off because the season will not get any better

more dumb penalties, more dumb plays, more beating ourselves, more losses!

53926[/snapback]

Because I dont really care if we lose, I just want this team fixed for good. I want redemption for 4 SB losses.

I want us in the right direction.

Because I dont really care if we lose, I just want this team fixed for good. I want redemption for 4 SB losses.

53934[/snapback]

Yeah, but you already know we're going to lose. You already know that we're not going to get better this week. So why are you still watching the game?

CW

53934[/snapback]

Hope springs eternal. Maybe its THIS game and THIS drive that turns it all around.