Bruce Smith is about to be on

OK, anyone kind enough to share with us what Bruuuuuuuuuuce said?

730522[/snapback]

seems to me that some posted a few weeks back that they were there for the taping of this show.

he talked about the state of the NFL today.

he loves Marv like a second father.

and he wouldn't come right out and say it but he thinks he is one of the 4 best defensive players all time along with Deacon Jones, Reggie White and Lawerence Taylor.

seems to me that some posted a few weeks back that they were there for the taping of this show.

he talked about the state of the NFL today. 

he loves Marv like a second father.

and he wouldn't come right out and say it but he thinks he is one of the 4 best defensive players all time along with Deacon Jones, Reggie White and Lawerence Taylor.

730590[/snapback]

Thanks! My bad, the past posts about this taping completely slipped my mind. So, did they show an audience full of Bills fans?

Thanks! My bad, the past posts about this taping completely slipped my mind. So, did they show an audience full of Bills fans?

730595[/snapback]

they showed what looked like a small studio audience that cheered "Bruuuuuuuuuuuce" when he was introduced. I don't recall seeing any Bills gear on anyone though.

one other thing....he looked GREAT! He said he weighed less today than he did coming out of High School.

they showed what looked like a small studio audience that cheered "Bruuuuuuuuuuuce" when he was introduced.  I don't recall seeing any Bills gear on anyone though.

one other thing....he looked GREAT!  He said he weighed less today than he did coming out of High School.

730689[/snapback]

Did he have anything to say about the Sabres? Does he like thier new uni's? Does he think they'll be able to sign everyone? Does he think they are a fluke?

Did he have anything to say about the Sabres?  Does he like thier new uni's?  Does he think they'll be able to sign everyone?  Does he think they are a fluke?

730700[/snapback]

he had on a "no goal" t-shirt.

(not really)