Ramonce Taylor to Transfer

bartshan-83

I guess this isn't too much of a shock....a few problems that didnt seem to be clearing up too quickly. He was pretty sweet though...and its not like Texas needed to lose another playmaker.

Taylor

BTW- BlueFire or someone else who cares about Texas, the article says Selvin Young is coming back. Did he get an injury red shirt?...because I know I watched him play in 2002.

I guess this isn't too much of a shock....a few problems that didnt seem to be clearing up too quickly.  He was pretty sweet though...and its not like Texas needed to lose another playmaker.

Taylor

BTW- BlueFire or someone else who cares about Texas, the article says Selvin Young is coming back.  Did he get an injury red shirt?...because I know I watched him play in 2002.

728667[/snapback]

Sucks.

Taylor was a pretty good player, he was quick and could shake and bake.

Not cut out for the NFL at all, but was a fun player to switch up the pace down here.

Yeah, during 04 (Benson's last year), he had an injury that knocked him out for the year (ankle injury I think) in the 2nd game of the season. Got a medical redshirt from that.

Ahhhh yes. Or he snitched on the next man to get out of trouble and is going on the run. Or he feels too tempted to run drugs because of being so close to May-he-co (Mexico). Next thing you know, he'll end up like Nate Newton. Just kidding. Hopefully a change of scenery does the young lad well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.