Training Camp Night Practice Tickets

I went to buffalobills.com and the only link is to Ticketmaster.

I already spoke with two people at One Bills Drive and neither could direct me to the link.

One person I spoke with said he would e-mail me an answer in a few minutes. I hope he does!

Anyone else have any luck?

Well, the link they sent me is for Ticketmaster :P and tickets do not go on sale until 9AM EST.

You can click on the link from bb.com at the bottom.

I had expected a direct link to bb.com tickets sales.

got all my ticket via tickermaster.com

I'm good to go for the first 3 sessions. Have 4 extra tickets for each just in case.

$1.75 x 3 orders

I'm good to go for the first 3 sessions.  Have 4 extra tickets for each just in case.

$1.75 x 3 orders

725211[/snapback]

I have tickets to 8/3 and 8/8 - 6 each.

I will be out of town the 10th.

The rest of the night camp tickets are not on sale until August 2nd, according to Ticketmaster.

I'm good to go for the first 3 sessions.  Have 4 extra tickets for each just in case.

$1.75 x 3 orders

725211[/snapback]

Likewise... except I'll most likely be working the 8th, so if anyone needs that night, lemme know.

Saw a note this weekend that the 16th practice tickets will only be available on Aug 1st ( or starting aug 1st ) at 3 different verizon stores . That was the practice I wanted to go to and planned vacation around , now I have to find another way for a local to grab me a ticket. I posted a Help wanted over the weekend as well. The blurb listing the three verizon sites is on the bills site.