2003's "Pre Training Camp" Preview.

Sun 09/10 @ New England Patriots CBS 1:00 PM

This is a must win game for whoever the starting qb is in order for them to keep their job. I think the Bills will be psyched to prove all the so called experts wrong.

W (1-0)

Sun 09/17 @ Miami Dolphins CBS 1:00 PM

I think Miami is very overrated this year. I think the Bills d-line will have a field day against this Miami o-line. Also, if Culpepper plays, he probably won't be playing at 100%. W (2-0)

Sun 09/24 NEW YORK JETS CBS 1:00 PM

Buffalo's home opener! This is a team that many people actually think are worse than the Bills! W (3-0)

Sun 10/01 MINNESOTA VIKINGS FOX 1:00 PM

Minnesota is going to be very solid this year. I don't think the Bills will be able to pull this one out, but hey, it's an NFC team. L (3-1)

Sun 10/8 @ Chicago Bears CBS 1:00 PM

Same as MIN game. L (3-2)

Sun 10/15 @ Detroit Lions CBS 1:00 PM

Detroit seems to be an improved team this year. But the Bills will want to prove that there are a winning team. Also, whoever the Bills starting qb is will need a W this week to keep his job. W (4-2)

Sun 10/22 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS CBS 1:00 PM

This game will be for 1st place in the AFC East and the fans in Buffalo will be cheering the Bills all the way to victory. W (5-2)

Sun 11/05 GREEN BAY PACKERS FOX 1:00 PM

The Pack will stink it up again this year and the Bills will need this win. W (6-2)

Sun 11/12 @ Indianapolis Colts CBS 1:00 PM

I'd like to say the Bills will win this game, but that Indi offense will be too much for Buffalo. The Bills will lose in a close game. L (6-3)

Sun 11/19 @ Houston Texans CBS 1:00 PM

Another must win game for the Bills if they want to win the AFC East. They will be all over david carr all day. W (7-3)

Sun 11/26 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS CBS 1:00 PM

This is the re-match of that comeback game for JAX. I can see it now, "Leftweich drops back, OH! He's hit by Mccargo and fumbles the ball. Schobel picks it up, Touchdown Buffalo!". The Bills will win in a low scoring game. W (8-3)

Sun 12/3 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS CBS 1:00 PM

Another tough opponent for Buffalo. I think this will be a showdown between LT and Willis. LT will win that showdown. L (8-4)

Sun 12/10 @ New York Jets CBS 1:00 PM

Buffalo will be hungry for a victory and the jets won't even know who their starting qb is. W (9-4)

Sun 12/17 MIAMI DOLPHINS CBS 1:00 PM

The Fish will be frozen in Buffalo. Willis will run all over that Miami D. W (10-4)

Sun 12/24 TENNESSEE TITANS CBS 1:00 PM

Once again, Willis will be making the Titan run defense look like snowmen. W (11-4)

Sun 12/31 @ Baltimore Ravens CBS 1:00 PM

This game will be a must win game for Baltimore and the Bills will allready have the AFC East locked up. The fans over at M&T Bank Stadium will get their wish with a Ravens victory. W (11-5)

Well folks, laugh all you want, but those are my Bills predictions and I'm sticking with it!

This is a must win game for whoever the starting qb is in order for them to keep their job. I think the Bills will be psyched to prove all the so called experts wrong.

W (1-0)

I think Miami is very overrated this year. I think the Bills d-line will have a field day against this Miami o-line. Also, if Culpepper plays, he probably won't be playing at 100%. W (2-0)

Buffalo's home opener! This is a team that many people actually think are worse than the Bills! W (3-0)

Minnesota is going to be very solid this year. I don't think the Bills will be able to pull this one out, but hey, it's an NFC team. L (3-1)

Detroit seems to be an improved team this year. But the Bills will want to prove that there are a winning team. Also, whoever the Bills starting qb is will need a W this week to keep his job. W (4-2)

This game will be for 1st place in the AFC East and the fans in Buffalo will be cheering the Bills all the way to victory. W (5-2)

The Pack will stink it up again this year and the Bills will need this win. W (6-2)

I'd like to say the Bills will win this game, but that Indi offense will be too much for Buffalo.  The Bills will lose in a close game. L (6-3)

Another must win game for the Bills if they want to win the AFC East. They will be all over david carr all day. W (7-3)

This is the re-match of that comeback game for JAX.  I can see it now, "Leftweich drops back, OH! He's hit by Mccargo and fumbles the ball. Schobel picks it up, Touchdown Buffalo!". The Bills will win in a low scoring game. W (8-3)

Another tough opponent for Buffalo.  I think this will be a showdown between LT and Willis. LT will win that showdown. L (8-4)

Buffalo will be hungry for a victory and the jets won't even know who their starting qb is. W (9-4)

The Fish will be frozen in Buffalo. Willis will run all over that Miami D. W (10-4)

Once again, Willis will be making the Titan run defense look like snowmen. W (11-4)

This game will be a must win game for Baltimore and the Bills will allready have the AFC East locked up.  The fans over at M&T Bank Stadium will get their wish with a Ravens victory. W (11-5)

Well folks, laugh all you want, but those are my Bills predictions and I'm sticking with it!

723674[/snapback]

If the Bills win game #1 it will prove 98% of the national experts wrong and set up a successful season no matter the final record. It would easily be the best win in a decade, maybe more.

W (1-0)

I'd like to say the Bills will win this game, but that Indi offense will be too much for Buffalo.  The Bills will lose in a close game. L (6-3)

This is the re-match of that comeback game for JAX.  I can see it now, "Leftweich drops back, OH! He's hit by Mccargo and fumbles the ball. Schobel picks it up, Touchdown Buffalo!". The Bills will win in a low scoring game. W (8-3)

Another tough opponent for Buffalo.  I think this will be a showdown between LT and Willis. LT will win that showdown. L (8-4)

This game will be a must win game for Baltimore and the Bills will allready have the AFC East locked up.  The fans over at M&T Bank Stadium will get their wish with a Ravens victory. W (11-5)

723674[/snapback]

Waiter; I'll have whatever he's having...

W (1-0)

723674[/snapback]

i love your optimism. if Buffalo goes into Newengland and beats the pats week one, then i believe your prediction may have some validity. I hope your right but i doubt we beat NE twice AFC East record 4 and 2 i say. i bet we migh beat new england once andd miami once or lose two to new england but otherwise i agree with you. The bills will be competitive and fun to watch this year. that much is for sure