Should I drop...

junior

Should I drop either Cedric Benson or Reuben Droughns to pick up a guy like MIke Anderson, Chris Brown, Kevin Barlow, Samkon Gado, Mewelde Moore, Marion Barber?

718493[/snapback]

No! Benson appears to be primed to be the primary running back in Chicago this year. I think Anderson is winding down, Brown is very good in streaks (but very injury prone- plus Travis and Lendale White will be getting some carries), Kevan Barlow will end up backing up Frank Gore...Samkon Gado, I think, was a flash in the pan (the Green Bay offense could have a long year ahead of them)....

If nobody has taken Frank Gore yet, and he is available, take him, over any of these other guys. I drafted him last year, and only started him once, but he started looking very good the last month of the season. Barlow is just averaga, at best...Gore has superstar potential...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.