Bills must use Mcgahee in short yardage goal line

hamtenp

Bills coaches have failed to use Mcgahee in the first two games in goal line situations.They must use him this game. He has proven in the preseason, that he can do it. Henry time in and time out has failed on the goal line drives.OK! Maybe got lucky once in a while.

Bills coaches have failed to use Mcgahee in the first two games in goal line situations.They must use him this game. He has proven in the preseason, that he can do it. Henry time in and time out has failed on the goal line drives.OK! Maybe got lucky once in a while.

53368[/snapback]

Yea Henry always fails in goalline...LoL

23 TD's in two season(5th highest in the league) I guess he just got lucky 23 times...LoL

Mcgahee what has he proven?? That he can get in vs teams 2nd Defense in preseason....He may become one of the best at goalline punch ins, in the future....but right now I still go with Henry...Only 4 backs in the NFL have gotten in the endzone more then Henry....That tells Henry punches into the Endzone on high percentage.....

0 for 2 this year(should be 1 for 2 and we be 1-1 but thats a different story)........Something tells me vs these weaker D-Lines we have coming up(NE/NYJ) he punches it in pretty easily....now the only question is will we get down in those goaline situations....

Yea Henry always fails in goalline...LoL

23 TD's in two season(5th highest in the league) I guess he just got lucky 23 times...LoL

Mcgahee what has he proven?? That he can get in vs teams 2nd Defense in preseason....He may become one of the best at goalline punch ins, in the future....but right now I still go with Henry...Only 4 backs in the NFL have gotten in the endzone more then Henry....That tells Henry punches into the Endzone on high percentage.....

0 for 2 this year(should be 1 for 2 and we be 1-1 but thats a different story)........Something tells me vs these weaker D-Lines we have coming up(NE/NYJ) he punches it in pretty easily....now the only question is will we get down in those goaline situations....

53390[/snapback]

Yeah! Precisely! 20 + touchdowns in seasons past. OJ was good too in past seasons and so was Thurman. We are talking NOW PAL ! NOW NOW !!!! Henry has done diddly!!! Diddly Squat!!

Nothing against Henry I like him a lot but I wouldn't mind them trying McGahee in the redzone on one drive to see how it works.

53393[/snapback]

OK ! Now we are talking. Yes! Give him the first try and see how it goes.

Now All together,"Mike Mularkey give the ball to Mcgahee at the goal line"

After Mcgahee scores the touchdow, let Henry hold the ball all he wants!

give it to henry once or twice up the middle, if it doesnt work mcghee can outrun the backers to the corner, or off tackle. McG is 6'2", 225, and fast, we should be using his skills if we are having trouble punching it in in the red zone. Or play action and have him run a lil out.

Henry rocks, but make the defense work to stop us.

PS - Bledsoe should have hit the FB in the end zone v the jags, he was wide open, but bledsoe took the sack....as usual.