Well, who's worried about Bledsoe tomorrrow?

Frez

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to wonder what kind of fans will show up tomorrow: the ones that make the stadium shake when the opponent has third and long, clap when any hurt player walks off the feild (for either team), or the ones that boo when our QB struggles against a strong opponent....

Oh no the drewbashers will be drawn out with this post.

I am a believer in Drew Bledsoe for he is a leader. Will lead this bills team to victory tomorrow with the help of the 12th man.

53058[/snapback]

Sue, this game is huge for Bledsoe tomorrow. He can win the fans or lose them with this game. I see so much riding on this game unlike others in the past.

I'm starting to wonder what kind of fans will show up tomorrow: the ones that make the stadium shake when the opponent has third and long, clap when any hurt player walks off the feild (for either team), or the ones that boo when our QB  struggles against a strong opponent....

53060[/snapback]

The 12th man is growing tired of the crap play they are seeing every week. I can't blame them if the boo. A win this week changes everything!

The 12th man is growing tired of the crap play they are seeing every week. I can't blame them if the boo. A win this week changes everything!

53064[/snapback]

Booing your QB when playing against Super Bowl champs is sad "support" to give your home team. I would only boo Bledsoe if I was convinced he was trying to lose, or had given up on the team. ...though I might boo Mularkey at a press conference if he didn't pull Bledsoe and it was obvious he had to go.

So far this year I'm giving Bledsoe some slack because I think he played well against the Jags, and I think he may have gotten a concussion against the Raiders. (Does anyone know if this happened? It sure looked like it.) Also, until we have a viable alternative, I'll support going with Bledsoe, but will certainly let fly criticism of specific bad decisions he makes.

If Drew screws up I'll run out on the field and kick his butt.

;)

53066[/snapback]

I would love to see a Buffalo Bill pick a fight tomorrow on the field and get this team fired up!

Are you going to be the one to fire up this bills team? :devil:

Booing your QB when playing against Super Bowl champs is sad "support" to give your home team.  I would only boo Bledsoe if I was convinced he was trying to lose, or had given up on the team.  ...though I might boo Mularkey at a press conference if he didn't pull Bledsoe and it was obvious he had to go.

So far this year I'm giving Bledsoe some slack because I think he played well against the Jags, and I think he may have gotten a concussion against the Raiders.  (Does anyone know if this happened?  It sure looked like it.)  Also, until we have a viable alternative, I'll support going with Bledsoe, but will certainly let fly criticism of specific bad decisions he makes.

53081[/snapback]

CD, what if Bledsoe comes out skipping passes to his receivers and makes poor choices on the field? We have been living with this for 2 1/2 years now. I don't think the fans will boo just to boo. Buffalo fans support the team 100% and want whats best for our team. 80,000 fans can't be wrong can they?

I don't want to get into a huge Bledsoe debate. All I'm saying is, this game can turn the fans either way on Bledsoe tomorrow.

I would love to see a Buffalo Bill pick a fight tomorrow on the field and get this team fired up!

Are you going to be the one to fire up this bills team? :devil:

53083[/snapback]

Sue if I was on that field tomorrow, yes it would be me. This team needs to come together. Getting a little nasty (not dirty) on that field tomorrow would start a fire under their ass. This teams STILL lacks that toughness we have all be hearing about.

Bring back Carwell Gardner!

I don't want to get into a huge Bledsoe debate. All I'm saying is, this game can turn the fans either way on Bledsoe tomorrow.

53085[/snapback]

Me either. And agreed.

I will say though that I think Bledsoe has been coached extensively in the last year to make very conservative throws (low and away from the defender).

Please don't promote booing our team, but I understand if you are upset and disappointed, and give up on Bledsoe. Frankly, I gave up on him last year.

Me either. And agreed. 

I will say though that I think Bledsoe has been coached extensively in the last year to make very conservative throws (low and away from the defender). 

Please don't promote booing our team, but I understand if you are upset and disappointed, and give up on Bledsoe.  Frankly, I gave up on him last year.

53094[/snapback]

I don't have to promote it. If he plays like crap tomorrow it's going to happen.

I remember that fight between carweel gardner and brian big mouth cox.

53089[/snapback]

Me too. I would love to see this team get fired up. I forget who here said it (first), but this team needs an identity and definitely needs more passion in their play.

I almost wish some of the Sabres could stand behind their bench and get our team worked up: "are you gonna let that pipsqueek manhandle you that way!? Go kick that little pu$$y's a$$!"