Don't Drink the Damned Kool-Aid

Dawgg

Anyone else stop reading when this moron called Greg Williams an offensive coordinator.  Someone needs to tell this wanna be journalist to check his facts.

As for the Bills this year...at least we still have a team.

711604[/snapback]

I almost stopped reading earlier than that.

Now, it should be pointed out that Ralph Wilson lives in Detroit, where another broadcaster was appointed General Manager of the Lions. Matt Millen had nothing in his resume to suggest he would be a successful GM and neither does Marv Levy.

what does this have to do with the price of eggs? not understanding why this needs to be pointed out.

how about this:

The Buffalo PR machine immediately leaked word that Mularkey couldn’t take the heat from the fans, especially when his kids were accosted at school

Mularky offered this info to the press, so there was no spin to be put on it!

Levy’s hiring generated all kinds of excitement. You’d have thought it was the Second Coming. The newspapers and airwaves were full of conjecture that Marv would ride in and everything would be alright.

what the hell was this guy reading? The majority of press was BAD, and still is as RW and ML have had to endure criticism and comments about their age and how they don't have a clue.

Sounds like this guy drank a lot of spiked kool-aid before writing this.

I'd like to be up there on the ledge with him, just so i could enjoy shoving him off.

Someone tell the 4-12 Rams of 1998 and the 5-11 patsies of 2000 that it takes 3 years to rebuild please.

711494[/snapback]

2000 was the Pats only losing season in five years at the time. It was a blip, not a pattern. It happened mostly because Bledsoe crapped his pants that season.

Regarding the Rams, I'd be a little more concerned with the trend of the Rams while Fairchild was coaching. But ya missed that part, huh.

What's that you say, he didn't have the talent? I see. LOL

It's one thing to be a pessimist.  I've predicted a 6-10 season myself.  It's another to tell players not to sign long-term contracts with this team, to tell fans to not buy tickets, and to tell the team itself to move.  While fans may not always predict success for the team, we always want what's best for it.  Clearly, this guy doesn't.

711669[/snapback]

6-10?

I could make a lot of money wagering on our record with people in here. LOL

I have a sinking feeling that after the season, this guy will look like Nostradomus.

711591[/snapback]

Yeah cause he's the first person to say we're gonna stink.

I want the 2 minutes of my life back that I wasted reading that BS

There's not an original thought in the entire diatribe. If I see this guy on the street, kick him in his junk. (if you get the movie reference you are truly enlightened)

I'd call Baskin a moron, but that would be insulting the handicapped. 

Numerous errors including Gregg Williams as Redskins Offensive Coordinator, Mike Sherman became Ray Sherman. 

Speaking of Sherman, Baskin must love the taste of a certain part of Sherman's anatomy.

Outright lies-No way Whitner was a 2nd round pick that was taken #8. 

Trying to prove his own opinions without any facts by restating prior opinions.

A moron never could have written that piece, a moron would be too smart for that.

711442[/snapback]

Not to mention he like how "Shaun" Williams is coming along as a running back.

I'm sorry but if you are going to write about the Bills, atleast know the players on the roster, and their proper names.

2000 was the Pats only losing season in five years at the time.  It was a blip, not a pattern.  It happened mostly because Bledsoe crapped his pants that season.

The defense crapped their pants as well. It was also Belichick's first year with the team and they had a lot of cap issues. Bledsoe can be effective, but he's at the point where in big game situations, he'll hurt you more than help you.

Regarding the Rams, I'd be a little more concerned with the trend of the Rams while Fairchild was coaching.  But ya missed that part, huh. 

What's that you say, he didn't have the talent?  I see.  LOL

The point production with Martz and without was little different. And Fairchild doesn't coach defense.