My idiot brother-in-law

Was telling me yesterday that the Dolphins now have good quarterbacking.

I laughed my ass off. Had to let him know that I am HOPING Joey Harrington starts for them. It would make the Bills two wins better.

710449[/snapback]

He is probably referring to this.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/foot...r.ap/index.html

When he is healthy and not on trial for a sex boat scandal he is one of the best QBs in the league.

Was telling me yesterday that the Dolphins now have good quarterbacking.

I laughed my ass off. Had to let him know that I am HOPING Joey Harrington starts for them. It would make the Bills two wins better.

710449[/snapback]

You should send him the Bang link for the new Wicky cartoon.

Freakin' dolphin fans.

When he is healthy and not on trial for a sex boat scandal he is one of the best QBs in the league.

710463[/snapback]

You also have to add that when he has Randy Moss to through to while playing the majority of his games in a dome, but he does have MM calling the offensive plays and Bennie Anderson blocking for him, you now, THE BENNIE ANDERSON, star offensive linemen formerly of the Buffalo Bills

You also have to add that when he has Randy Moss to through to while playing the majority of his games in a dome, but he does have MM calling the offensive plays and Bennie Anderson blocking for him, you now, THE BENNIE ANDERSON, star offensive linemen formerly of the Buffalo Bills

710509[/snapback]

Good points about MM and Bennie (though I don't think he is penciled in as a starter.)

As far as WR goes, while he might not be Randy Moss (who also struggled without Daunte last year) I think that Chris Chambers is a top 10 WR who can be even better with some consistency at QB.

OH! I neglected to mention that he said that Marcus Vick was a better QB than anyone on the Bills roster. I almost fell out of my seat.

710652[/snapback]

I'll be shocked if Vick makes the roster, though apparently he's turning heads at WR.