Stop the Hate

theesir

about Melvin Fowler today on Realfootall365. I have seen him in the depth chart and have wanted a bit more info about him.

Todays article about him gave me a good idea of his history and what the Bills are expeciting of him. What's wrong with that.

Is the issue that he posts the articles on a website???

He's not charging you to read the content like some websites do (Espn.insider). Ma nyof the opinions (and many of the facts) that some of you post out here are faulty to say the least.

I think if he is really still a "kid" he does a pretty nice job. :devil:

about Melvin Fowler today on Realfootall365. I have seen him in the depth chart and have wanted a bit more info about him.

Todays article about him gave me a good idea of his history and what the Bills are expeciting of him. What's wrong with that.

Is the issue that he posts the articles on a website???

He's not charging you to read the content like some websites do (Espn.insider). Ma nyof the opinions (and many of the facts) that some of you post out here are faulty to say the least.

I think if he is really still a "kid" he does a pretty nice job.  :lol:

709409[/snapback]

I agree. The guy's not any worse than the other far more experienced garbage peddlers out there. He actually got a couple of pretty decent interviews (McGee, Goldsberry)....okay.....1 decent interview. :doh:

And I for one, am completely insulted that ESPN, and other sites out there, want to charge you to read their "insider" stuff. Give me a break....it's no more insider than little Connor Byrne waiting at a Mini Mart near OBD to try to get an interview with LaWaylon Brown.

I've read some stuff I thought was good, and some that was trash. But at least he's writing something.

I agree. Its nice to have somebody actually writing articles about the team with more than just a peripheral impression of what's going on in Buffalo. ESPN gets all kinds of details wrong about the Bills all the time, mainly because they only just barely follow what's happening- and only a few of them actually even watch games. Its just an echo chamber over there with the same 10 opinions bouncing around and regurgitated every few weeks.

I don't understand the hate for the guy from some of these people.

And I for one, am completely insulted that ESPN, and other sites out there, want to charge you to read their "insider" stuff

Amen! Hell 80% of what is on ESPN's website is Pay-per-view..that is just lame.Not to say they are the only offender..

I agree. The guy's not any worse than the other far more experienced garbage peddlers out there. He actually got a couple of pretty decent interviews (McGee, Goldsberry)....okay.....1 decent interview.  :lol:

And I for one, am completely insulted that ESPN, and other sites out there, want to charge you to read their "insider" stuff. Give me a break....it's no more insider than little Connor Byrne waiting at a Mini Mart near OBD to try to get an interview with LaWaylon Brown.

I've read some stuff I thought was good, and some that was trash. But at least he's writing something.

709521[/snapback]

With all due respect, don't be dissing LaWaylon Brown. :doh::lol:

Sure, 365 doesn't charge for their articles, BUT they get their support in other ways.

I have 3 pop-up blockers. Every time I go to 365, these blockers are running continuously.

Essentially, the articles are decent, but the hassle of reading them and the information their spyware gathers about the reader makes it extremely unappealing.