Ted Nolan is back in the NHL

It  is nice to see Nolan back in the NHL as coach of the Islanders.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/H/HKN...-06-08-19-15-17

705643[/snapback]

Its about time and I am pleased about this.

Given that so many teams have gone through complete idiots as coaches it is amazing that no one but no one would hire this former NHL Coach of the Year.

it would be nice to see the Islanders do well merely to have John Muckler roll over in his grave.

Its about time and I am pleased about this.

Given that so many teams have gone through complete idiots as coaches it is amazing that no one but no one would hire this former NHL Coach of the Year.

it would be nice to see the Islanders do well merely to have John Muckler roll over in his grave.

705669[/snapback]

Well, when the guy turns down offers to coach in the NHL it isn't quite that amazing.

"Why won't anyone hire me? It's because of my race, isn't it?"

"Either that, or MAYBE it's because you keep turning down offers to coach." :D

Turned down a one year contract from the Sabres after the coach of the year year, and turned down a coaching job with Tampa cause his family started crying when he told them about moving to Tampa so he could coach.

But he still says its because of Race, because he looks different then everyone else is why he didn't get any job offers. I really would like to know what he did behind the scenes here in Buffalo.

So what if he was coach of the year, that doesn't mean anything around here, Jauron was coach of the year with the Bears and that doesn't stop people from saying he sucks :D