Any gamblers here?

HopsGuy

I am a pretty big football fan, I live near Miami, and i cannot tell you who their starting RB is gonna be this week. He is #5 on the depth chart whoever he is.

Hey, Steve (or anyone else, I guess), what happened to Sammy?

Jets-Felons under is still the smartest bet IMO.

Miami O will not put up any points

Miami D will be competitive against the Jets...

Only way to lose on the under that I see is IF Miami's D & ST score TDs,

I'll take that play, & I'm going to ride Felons under all year long

until the number gets really low.

53306[/snapback]

No question here. Miami's under is a tasty treat week in and week out.

We'll all see tomorrow. The quarterback is one of the leaders on every team and Fiedler will show that tomorrow even if they only score 10 points. Low scoring game I agree 100%, but taking the points with Miami at +7 is still my choice.

If you guys bet Miami this week, that only proves one thing.

You have not watched them play this season. Once. At all.

The ONLY reason you could possible pick them would be if you go on the "they are due" theory.

Please let me know what your basis for betting them is. seriously. Have you SEEN this offense? I mean, we are bad on offense, but they are simply pathetic. Really. I mean, i havnt seen an offense this pathetic and torn apart ever. and now Chambers is questionable. He is their ONLY offensive threat. I am a pretty big football fan, I live near Miami, and i cannot tell you who their starting RB is gonna be this week. He is #5 on the depth chart whoever he is. AND they have averaged 7.6 points per game (WITH Chambers!!)

Im not saying you have to bet Jets. But, if you are thinking Miami, take your money put it in an envelope and take it to the Ralph this weekend to donate to the food bank. Because your bookie is already eating just fine :)

53079[/snapback]

You and Paco were right, I'll be the first one to admit it. I thought that Miami would cover 7 but they lost by 8.