OT -Sabres dates for next round

Just wondering if anyone knows the dates for the round three games. I heard game one is on saturday at 2pm on nbc. It doesnt matter if its NJ or Carolina. Im guessing it would go sat and monday on the roade then back to Buff on wednesday and friday.

I checked the sabres board and didnt see anything.

It probably matters when the other conference semifinal gets done. If Carolina beats the Devils in their next game and closes this series out, then i would not be surprised if they start the conference final series sooner even though I think the other team has home ice advantage either way.

While you have to have one team cool their jets and simply practice (and sometimes get rusty) waiting for the other team to finish, I'm not sure if the NHL wants to lose momentum for their product by having both teams sit at home waiting for the conference final to start.

NBC said Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals will be THIS Saturday, May 20th at 2pm....

But who knows

691239[/snapback]

Its officially gonna be against the Hurricanes and thus both teams will be merely practicing for almost a week rather than playing real games. Its fairly silly in terms of selling the sport nationally, but will give some time for fans to work themselves up into a frenzy her in Buffalo.

It will be equal for both teams in that they both will be equally rusty, but provide time for eveyone to heal their nicks a bit.

but will give some time for fans to work themselves up into a frenzy her in Buffalo.

691297[/snapback]

Not to nit pick, even though my old lady has suddenly become a Sabres fan who can't handle the overtime period, I want to say that I think Buffalo is a manly town.

Not a her town! :P

However there is NO DOUBT that we we can and will whip any woman into a frenzy here in our town. Especially her, and especially here :doh:

LETS GO BUFFALO

LETS GO BUFFALO

LETS GO BUFFALO

On second thought, this is a pretty ccol ladies town :P