Something i got over the summer...

mugginnsJK

My tattoo

I'm a huge bills fan like everyone else here, and for some odd reason this summer I decided to get a tattoo. My friends wanted to, so I just decided to. The only thing that important to me was the Bills, so I got a bills tattoo. It was a bit expensive to get it filled in with blue, but I will get that done later.

Anyway, I just thought i'd post this. Anyone else have something similar ?

You should have gotten the standing buffalo logo, no blue nessessary, and I love that logo better. It would look great after it's filled, it just looks really wierd now.

51820[/snapback]

I completly agree, the standing buffalo would be the stevestojan. I have a few tats, so my wife won't let me anymore, but that would be an excellent choice

I also have the current logo. however, Mine is filled it (come on man, get that thing filled!! ;) ) ... And I had them do a double outline. You may want to consider that. (Hopefully, he can still do it, makes it look SHARP). Then I had the doulble outline filled in with white. Also, make sure they DO fill in the "eye" area with white ink. They might tell you its not necessary, but the place i go to "InkLink" (http://www.inklinktattoos.com/) insisted on it, and it really does look nice.

oh man, you guys just keep getting me more and more scared of the thought of marriage ;)

51843[/snapback]

Its been almost a year since we have been married and its been the best time of my life...(wink, wink)

I want more tats, but I dont know what and where. I am a teacher so I have to be selective on where I get them.

Its been almost a year since we have been married and its been the best time of my life...(wink, wink)

I want more tats, but I dont know what and where.  I am a teacher so I have to be selective on where I get them.

51847[/snapback]

I was just busting your chops ;) Obviously, having a person in your life is a bit more important than some tattoo!

I was just busting your chops ;) Obviously, having a person in your life is a bit more important than some tattoo!

51849[/snapback]

Actually it has been a blast..so far. She even went as far as getting a tat herself. It was hilarious. We went in with a design that I made up, he stenciled it on her and she flipped...way too big. So we took some things off of it and she finally agreed. She whined and screamed for the entire 10 min process. It was so funny. Two of the ones that I have took a couple hours each and she couldnt stand the 10 min. I told her they become addicitive and she told me to go f#@k myself and would never endure that again. She is way too much!

Actually it has been a blast..so far.  She even went as far as getting a tat herself.  It was hilarious.  We went in with a design that I made up, he stenciled it on her and she flipped...way too big.  So we took some things off of it and she finally agreed.  She whined and screamed for the entire 10 min process.  It was so funny.  Two of the ones that I have took a couple hours each and she couldnt stand the 10 min.  I told her they become addicitive and she told me to go f#@k myself and would never endure that again.  She is way too much!

51850[/snapback]

What's really funny is how avatars make me think about people. Everytime I read one of your posts, I think of Andre the Giants character from the Princess Bride sitting at the computer and talking about the Bills! ;)

But yeah, my tattoo took a full two hours to do (again, because of the double outline and white ink). It was well worth it though. Didnt hurt a bit.

What's really funny is how avatars make me think about people. Everytime I read one of your posts, I think of Andre the Giants character from the Princess Bride sitting at the computer and talking about the Bills! ;)

Nailed me right on the head! The re-incarnation of Andre the Giant

Yeah, the outline was a b*tch. He said the long lines would hurt more, and they did. I do like the standing buffalo, but no one around (i live in MI) would know what that means, and would think it was some spiritual symbol or something.

But anyway, I will get it filled in. College student and all, not much moneys.

that's it...i'm getting the standing buffalo...dunno why it didn't occur to me before

i kept putting off the modern logo...i thought they were going to change it a few years back and was going to wait for the change to put the charging buffalo on and immortalize it