Herm Edwards Putting Together All The Pieces

Herm The Motivator seems to be grasping at straws here...

Excepts from Kansas City Star

"Word has it that the Chiefs will be bringing in tackle-turned-tight-end Kyle Turley for a workout next week."

"On Wednesday, Chiefs coach Herm Edwards was sounding more and more like a man who wants to get Ty Law to Kansas City. He said they had a connection long ago, when Edwards scouted him out of college. He conceded that the Chiefs still have a need at cornerback, especially for a veteran who could become a marquee safety."

Herm The Motivator seems to be grasping at straws here...

Excepts from Kansas City Star

"Word has it that the Chiefs will be bringing in tackle-turned-tight-end Kyle Turley for a workout next week."

"On Wednesday, Chiefs coach Herm Edwards was sounding more and more like a man who wants to get Ty Law to Kansas City. He said they had a connection long ago, when Edwards scouted him out of college. He conceded that the Chiefs still have a need at cornerback, especially for a veteran who could become a marquee safety."

690062[/snapback]

He'd better hurry, because Willie Roaf and Will Shields aren't getting any younger.

Is this a shot at his notorious clock management skills or a Fruedian slip  ?  :D

690092[/snapback]

How does Herman's clock manegement talents compares to that of the Fat Mustache Holmgreen?

Tough one, I'd say.

How does Herman's clock manegement talents compares to that of the Fat Mustache Holmgreen?

Tough one, I'd say.

690097[/snapback]

One wonders if they studied the subject together at the same coacing clinic.

Kiper talked nonstop about KC needing a CB.  I guess the guy opposite Surtain singlehandily lost the Bills game but I seem to remember more than a CB contributing to the most pathetic display of "tackling" ever on Tiki Barber.

690066[/snapback]

Yeah Eric Warfield Although I'd say they were more perfectly placed passes then bad coverage. FWIW Warfield was let go and now is with NE. The Chiefs seem to be banking on Julian Battle who they drafted 3 years ago and was injured last year, and ex bronco corner Lenny Walls who would be better off playing fs then corner. The chiefs seem content with mostly sitting still and hoping their horrible defense with basically the same personell steps up just enough.