OT- Shaun of the Dead

SF Bills Fan

Saw it last night. Great humor and scary enough too. Very gory in parts. If you like satire with your blood and guts, this is your movie.

-------------

Go Bills

51561[/snapback]

From Ebert review - sounds pretty funny -

As movie characters, zombies are boring by definition: All they can do is shuffle, moan, catch up with much faster people, and chew on their arms. "Shaun of the Dead" shares my sentiments so exactly that during the opening scenes of the movie, its hero walks among the Undead and doesn't even notice them. He's too hung over and worried that his girlfriend will leave him.

The movie is a new British comedy about clueless layabouts whose lives center on the pub; for them, the zombies represent not a threat to civilization as we know it, but an interference with valuable drinking time.

From Ebert review -  sounds pretty funny -

As movie characters, zombies are boring by definition: All they can do is shuffle, moan, catch up with much faster people, and chew on their arms. "Shaun of the Dead" shares my sentiments so exactly that during the opening scenes of the movie, its hero walks among the Undead and doesn't even notice them. He's too hung over and worried that his girlfriend will leave him.

The movie is a new British comedy about clueless layabouts whose lives center on the pub; for them, the zombies represent not a threat to civilization as we know it, but an interference with valuable drinking time.

51597[/snapback]

I read Eberts review too. I think he is one of the best out there and this is one of his best reviews this year. He definitely gets this film. The part he describes is hilarious. I know of many peopel on this board that will love this flick.

-----------------

Go Bills