Hank Baskett, WR

I saw that he was not drafted and several of you on this board were hoping the Bills would nab him with a late-round selection.  Did he sign with anyone?  Just curious.

683466[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure somebody did...dunno who, though.

I wish we had of signed Baskett, I really think he should have been drafted. All though its not saying much, he torched my Missouri Tigers when we played New Mexico in the fall. He ended up getting something like 10 catches 210 yards and 3 TDs. Not sure what he ran at the combine but this kid didn't look that slow on the field. Anyway I think he's going to make Minnesota with at least a great possesion reciever with potential to develop into something more.

I wish we had of signed Baskett, I really think he should have been drafted.  All though its not saying much, he torched my Missouri Tigers when we played New Mexico in the fall. He ended up getting something like 10 catches 210 yards and 3 TDs.  Not sure what he ran at the combine but this kid didn't look that slow on the field.  Anyway I think he's going to make Minnesota with at least a great possesion reciever with potential to develop into something more.

683970[/snapback]

Did (S-lol!!) Jason Allen go in round 3???

LOL!!!

Baskett is a classic example of what impresses PARROTS. Baskett is big, tall, and fast in a straight line. Can he adjust to the ball? NO. Does he catch with his hands, or does he use his BASKETT? LOL!!!

Maybe, just maybe, just PARROTING the online sites about players you have NEVER SEEN PLAY A DOWN OF FOOTBALL is not exactly a great way to obtain "your" 100% PARROTED "opinion"...

We already signed Martin Nance...

683469[/snapback]

Good point. We already have one highly overrated guru favorite h+w+40 who got looked at by every team and went undrafted because he is a body-catcher who doesn't adjust to the ball. Why do we need two of them?? I'd rather stick with George Wilson.