Q: for the resident weapons system expert

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of the retards in the ACOI, no one calls where you are employed as the Corps.  99.999999% of the population understands that hwn you say Corps, it stands for only one thing.  But you idiots can keep on thinking you're important.  BTW, did you finish fixing that sand birm down in New Orleans that you blamed Bush for breaking but because you can't design things it broke?  :lol:

684430[/snapback]

The Corps of Engineers have their warts. But you might want to look into what's known as direct congressional appropriations, and congressional discretionary funding.

hell no, man. I was fire direction control.

684725[/snapback]

"Shoot...thataway."

"Where?"

"Thataway. At the target."

"But SSgt. JSP, I don't see any target!"

"Of course you don't, dumbass! You're firing a non-line-of-sight weapon!"

:P

And I'd had you pegged for a loader, too. "Duhhh...Sarge, I forget again. Does the pointy end point forward or backward?"

"Shoot...thataway."

"Where?"

"Thataway.  At the target."

"Of course you don't, dumbass!  You're firing a non-line-of-sight weapon!" 

And I'd had you pegged for a loader, too.  "Duhhh...Sarge, I forget again.  Does the pointy end point forward or backward?"

684895[/snapback]

I figured him for the jam inspector. Pvt JSP climb up there and look down the barrel while I pull this. Let me know it it hangs up or successully clears the cylindar. :lol:

Outside of the retards in the ACOI, no one calls where you are employed as the Corps.  99.999999% of the population understands that hwn you say Corps, it stands for only one thing.  But you idiots can keep on thinking you're important.  BTW, did you finish fixing that sand birm down in New Orleans that you blamed Bush for breaking but because you can't design things it broke?   :P

684430[/snapback]

Who is calling who a retard?... It is ACoE retard... Actually, USACE... :D:doh:

The first letter in engineer is not spelled with a I like how you seem to pronounce it... Can't even be a typo since I and E are separated by 4 letters on the QWERTY...

You are so classic VA... :lol::(:lol:

Of course I will give you a chance to tell me what "I" Means... I will give you the benefit of doubt... To explain yourself...

Who is calling who a retard?... It is ACoE retard... Actually, USACE... :lol:  :D

The first letter in engineer is not spelled with a I like how you seem to pronounce it... Can't even be a typo since I and E are separated by 4 letters on the QWERTY...

You are so classic VA... :P  :lol:  :(

Of course I will  give you a chance to tell me what "I" Means... I will give you the benefit of doubt... To explain yourself...

685134[/snapback]

Army Corps of Idiots.

Wow, you are slow. :doh:

"Shoot...thataway."

"Where?"

"Thataway.  At the target."

"Of course you don't, dumbass!  You're firing a non-line-of-sight weapon!" 

And I'd had you pegged for a loader, too.  "Duhhh...Sarge, I forget again.  Does the pointy end point forward or backward?"

684895[/snapback]

Why do you think he gets so excited about something that can fire that kind of battery sheaf?

Quantity, not quality.

Army Corps of Idiots.

Wow, you are slow.  :P

685197[/snapback]

My bad!... You aren't as slow as I thought... I first replied thinking you were CTM, I then deleted it, realizing that it was actually you VA that replied the above...

Not bad... But, I still think you meant INGINEERS... :lol::(

Why do you think he gets so excited about something that can fire that kind of battery sheaf?

Quantity, not quality.

685260[/snapback]

LOL...I hate you.

Seriously, I LOVED being in the artillery. I wanted to go MI but due to some, erm, legal issues I couldn't get the clearance.

I'm quite ahppy that I ended up a redleg.

LOL...I hate you.

Seriously, I LOVED being in the artillery. I wanted to go MI but due to some, erm, legal issues I couldn't get the clearance.

I'm quite ahppy that I ended up a redleg.

686196[/snapback]

Yeah, legal issues. It probably had nothing to do with you not having enough intelligence to even type "happy".

BTW...the South African G6 set a new record for range last month: 75km, with a rocket-assist base-bleed shell. Beat the PZH2000 by a good 20km. And it was apparently very accurate as well.

Yeah, legal issues.  It probably had nothing to do with you not having enough intelligence to even type "happy".

BTW...the South African G6 set a new record for range last month: 75km, with a rocket-assist base-bleed shell.  Beat the PZH2000 by a good 20km.  And it was apparently very accurate as well.

686261[/snapback]

Whew...I was up all night wondering about that. Thanks.