If Losman fails at qb this year should the Bills

Losman will step up this year.  Probably be average with 21 touchdowns and 13 INTs.  But he will be worth keeping our man.  Don't expect to EVER see Brady Quinn in a Buffalo Jersey.

683299[/snapback]

that with a decent yards per attempt and a bit of scrambling is WAY WAY above average for an NFL QB.

if our D gets back to form, our run game is OK, and our special teams just stay the way we are a QB performance like that (with lots of young and cheapish WRs) would make my day

How could we afford McNair and Brady Quinn? :w00t:

Seriousily how about we wait for this season to even start before discussing this and then my answer will probably still be no.  I'm incredibly tired of wasting high picks on qb's. I'd rather build a team that build a quaterback. Buffalo is not an ideal place for a great passing offense. We Dont need the next whoever, some awesome passer who will put up 4000 yards and 28 tds every season. We need someone who can just open things up, and occasionaly make a play while leaning on the running game.  Thats not too much to ask.  I'd much rather waste 1st rd picks on boring linemen then franchise qb's. I'd also like to see Brady Quinn have more then one good year before giving this serious thought.

683195[/snapback]

Exactly why you should all keep your eyes on Troy Smith - he will have a monster year.

4GET about starting again fresh with a QB. then wait again for him to groom.. By next year our linebackers will be getting another year older.....

If anything go for the LB out of PENN ST - POZSLOWSKI

Now thats a pick for next year to gun for....

IMO, our "quarterback of the future" is currently some other team's backup QB right now, likely a mid round pick or free agent with upside that is getting groomed behind the starter. Think Schaub or the ideal prototype, Matt Hasselback.

We'll trade for this player in two years giving up a first or second rounder once Nall and Losman have failed.

IMO, our "quarterback of the future" is currently some other team's backup QB right now, likely a mid round pick or free agent with upside that is getting groomed behind the starter.  Think Schaub or the ideal prototype, Matt Hasselback.

We'll trade for this player in two years giving up a first or second rounder once Nall and Losman have failed.

683478[/snapback]

THATS IF THEY FAIL

Its the NFL........ anything can happen....

Funny - this time last year,  they were saying the same can't-miss franchise guy things about Leinhart...  We had our chance and passed.

New toys have a short shelf-life.

683180[/snapback]

Like every other can't-miss big-hype QB every year, who people forget when they flop.

PTR