Want improve this team big time?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you really do want to look at stats, i guess we could if you want an "informed post" and some logic.

In 2005 Steve McNair started 14 games, during which his touchdown to interception ratio was 16-11. Now lets look at Losman, only started 8 games this season and went up against some pretty stiff competition when he was playing. Losman had a TD-Int. ratio of 8-8. Not the best stuff but it was his first year starting, without an o-line, in a new system, and with Willis McGahee having almost no production to help him out. I'm sorry, if you have been in a system for 11 years like Steve McNair, you should have a better understanding of what your goals are as an offense. But i guess that is pretty hard to do when you aren't at the practice facility because you are pulling your weekly injury schtick, cause you don't want to go to practice.

One of the main things about McNair is that he can make a play with his feet if necessary. McNair is now 33 years old, and as you get older, you get slower. So it helps prove that 50% of Steve McNair's game is going to be gone.

In Decemeber games in TENNESSEE, McNair in 4 games had a td-int ratio of 2-2 in 2005. That is in warm weather, not in Buffalo. Losman went 4-4 in td-int, and he played 2 games in December.

So i'm sorry if you called me out and i made you look ridiculous. I actually agreed with a few of your threads over the weekend, but you view point on this subject matter is completely ridiculous and it shows that you did not look at the stats that matter in order to have success in Buffalo.

683134[/snapback]

man, you have it backwards...It was Losman who didn't do sh-- for Mcgahee. If we'd have had even the slightest passing attack, teams wouldn't have been stacking the box ready for Willis's every move. And you sound ignorant trying to compare stats on Losman VS McNair.

P.S. - Losman should have had a lot more picks but he has no touch on the ball so it's kinda hard for linebackers to catch 100mph rockets that hit them in the chest. Last year Losman was a turnover waiting to happen, while McNair is a pro bowl caliber quarterback. But to say that Willis didn't help Losman is just plain stupid. :(

The fact that so many people acually responded to what is, quite simply, a bizarre suggestion that does NOTHING to help this team's basic weaknesses, is pretty amazing. And now, I'm one of them. :(

I really like and admire McNair, but QB is not the Bills' main problem...at least as far as we know. Fix the s#it around the QB and I think you'll find, we already have one.

man, you have it backwards...It was Losman who didn't do sh-- for Mcgahee. If we'd have had even the slightest passing attack, teams wouldn't have been stacking the box ready for Willis's every move. And you sound ignorant trying to compare stats on Losman VS McNair.

P.S. - Losman should have had a lot more picks but he has no touch on the ball so it's kinda hard for linebackers to catch 100mph rockets that hit them in the chest. Last year Losman was a turnover waiting to happen, while McNair is a pro bowl caliber quarterback. But to say that Willis didn't help Losman is just plain stupid.  :(

685964[/snapback]

If you want to reverse what i was saying about McGahee not helping out Losman to Losman not helping McGahee, than it would just negate the whole argument to the offensive line again, and i don't think that Steve McNair would really help at Left Guard. :( Which therefore points to the fact that Losman is not the problem and we do not need a washed up quarterback who is slower than Keyshawn Johnson.