YOUBOTY

i think clements will eventually sign the one year tender and play this year

the bills will have a hard time getting him to sign long term i belive though which is the reason for this pick and he coudl take over next year if he comes on strong as the nickel this year

i think clements will eventually sign the one year tender and play this year

the bills will have a hard time getting him to sign long term i belive though which is the reason for this pick and he coudl take over next year if he comes on strong as the nickel this year

680652[/snapback]

Clements will be gone at the end of this year. Youboty seem like he another McGee except he won't be our kick returner or punt returner.

i think that if and only if youboty play really well in the mini-camps it is very possible clements is traded for a top pick or a top dt maybe a ot....what do u guys think? :lol:

680649[/snapback]

absolutely not, playing well in minicaps means nothing, remember lonnie johnson? lets give the kid a season before we decide he should replace a pro bowl corner.

Clements will be gone at the end of this year.  Youboty seem like he another McGee except he won't be our kick returner or punt returner.

680657[/snapback]

thats not correct either, he's in fact the opposite. He's in the nate clements mold, he's a big semi-physical corner that takes a lot of chances. i think he will be good.