I hope Kerry turns to Bush tonight and says ...

I've posted about 3,500 words on this, in as much detail as I can get away with. You should come around more often. I'll try to consolidate to the Reader's Digest version.

There are links to not just AQ and Sadaam, but to AQ and the UN. Oil for Food has been tracked back to shell companies that fund AQ, at least a dozen set up by SH's regime. Several in the mid-east, but also several based out of France, Russia and Germany. Khofi's son engineered a lot of the deals. They all have some folks who have made a lot of money off it. All people like you know is the word "Halliburton".

I'm not a "Bushyite". I know next to nothing about issues such as economy, affordable drugs, Gay marriage (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

We are at the inroads of World War Three. Asymetrical warfare seems to confuse everybody, so, look at it this way. You are now going up against a tremedously well organized and well funded coaltion of varied crime organizations who want to establish a Pan Islamic Caliphate throughout the middle east.

Traditionally, the way to strategically deter an enemy is to hold his center of gravities at risk. This is easilly done with folks like N. Korea or Iran, because they are nation states with infrastructure. They get too far out of line, bomb something.

The global terrorist network, yes, it is a network, is very distributed. you had five picked up in Lackawana for crying out loud. There's precious little to hold at risk, in the conventional sense. The only thing AQ-and about 2 dozen affilliated groups consider a deterence is fear of failure, the inability to execute.

This administration had to learn a lot of stevestojan on the fly and they have done well. What works doesn't make for good sound bites. Kerry is yelling about fire trucks. Fire Trucks aren't going to help anything. You folks never think anything through past the soundbite. Bush can't stand up and say firetrucks aren't going to help, which is the truth, but how will that sound?

Now, quote CNN as to how I'm wrong and stupid. BTW, you mentioned the yellowcake in an earlier post. There was a lot more to it than just the yellowcake. I WROTE the OPORD for it's security and removal. Not a "secret" anymore. Made the "news". I thought it was a pretty good plan, if I do say so myself. I, on ocassion do some pretty good work. Didn't get blownup, and it's safely in the US as we speak. Senator Kerry says we don't do anything about that stuff, because we accepted an error in judgement and invaded Iraq. You want to talk counterproliferation? You wanna talk Global War on Terror? Go ahead. I've spent the last couple years hip deep in Homeland Defense, The warplans for Defeating AQ and their buds, and DoD support to Homeland Defense consequence management. I can converse on N. Korea and Iran as well.

Stick with football, and gun control.

53564[/snapback]

ouch

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like Kerry to turn to Bush and say, "We had to agree to all these restrictions to get you to agree to show up, but now that we're all here live, let's agree to drop these silly rules and give the voters what they deserve, a real direct debate between you and I on the issues.  I'll be happy to answer your direct questions, and hopefully you'll do the same.  Are you up for it, Mr President?"

50968[/snapback]

Will John Kerry get to use his "cheatsheet"..... :)

And beleive it or not....in THAT situation John Kerry loses....because if if Bush doesnt speak very well......he at least comes over as honest....

Kerry doesn't come over as honest even when he is looking at his notes......