Did you think we were gonna be good?

Did any of the people who hated this draft think anyone we had a chance to draft would have made that much of a difference. I personally think the picks we got were good ones, would i have liked more OL of course but they werent there.This team is being built for the future (how many underclassmen?) not to win now and personally im glad.We werent going anywhere next year anyways i mean look at our main competition(miami, NE, and yes even the jets got alot better.) So just sit back and get ready for another non-playoff year but be ready for one in a couple years.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

in this day and age of equal talent across the board i would say if our defense can get back into the top ten and just have avergae o-line play then yes we got a shot at the play-offs assuming jp improves and wins a couple games for us ;) i love are picks and never judge anyone no matter what on draft day because no one knows really, especially us :D whitner mccargo youboty simpson williams and butler could all start and be solid with are first 4 having pro bowl potential just on talent alone. count on whitner starting from day one and having the surreal play of a veteran!!! the guy will be antoine winfield at safety which i would have gladly taken at 5. i saw alot of big ten games so trust me :lol:

we'll improve but I fully expect another 2 draft in the Marv Levy rebuild process before we can return to greatness.

and that's all releavant to everything else that happens. IMO we are a 7-9 team in 2006

Did any of the people who hated this draft think anyone we had a chance to draft would have made that much of a difference.  I personally think the picks we got were good ones, would i have liked more OL of course but they werent there.This team is being built for the future (how many underclassmen?) not to win now and personally im glad.We werent going anywhere next year anyways i mean look at our main competition(miami, NE, and yes even the jets got alot better.) So just sit back and get ready for another non-playoff year but be ready for one in a couple years.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

679239[/snapback]

The Bills won't take a step towards the playoffs until they go out and get a GM not a shuffleboard partner for Ralph.

This team was lucky to go 5-11 last season. Nothing they have done can be considered an inprovement unless you feel every player drafted will come in and start. Which doesn't happen. Free agency was a watse of time and money. $10 million for Price?

There is a reason why all the other teams and the national media are laughing at the Bills. They see the team for what it is not through red & blue colored glasses.

Prediction for 2006? 2-14 if they are lucky and get a couple of breaks. This is just my opinion but the Bills are already on the clock for the 2007 #1 draft pick. My only hope is that we have a GM in place at that time won't screw it up. ;)

The Bills won't take a step towards the playoffs until they go out and get a GM not a shuffleboard partner for Ralph.

This team was lucky to go 5-11 last season. Nothing they have done can be considered an inprovement unless you feel every player drafted will come in and start. Which doesn't happen. Free agency was a watse of time and money. $10 million for Price? 

There is a reason why all the other teams and the national media are laughing at the Bills. They see the team for what it is not through red & blue colored glasses.

Prediction for 2006? 2-14 if they are lucky and get a couple of breaks. This is just my opinion but the Bills are already on the clock for the 2007 #1 draft pick. My only hope is that we have a GM in place at that time won't screw it up.  ;)

679327[/snapback]

The team was lucky to be 5-11 last year? The team was way better then 5-11, but between horrid coaching and A bunch of whiney vets who decided when and if they wanted to play a series, they doomed the team from being a team competing til the final week for the playoffs to 5-11. They were a group of misguided underachievers. There is no way this team was worse then a 5-11 team.

I don't think the Bills are the Laughing stock of the NFL like you think

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5557702

The media may think so cause the Bills ruined many a mock drafts, but no one not currently working in the NFL knows exactly what the rest of the league thinks of the Bills. From the looks of only the national media and suposed "Bills fans" think we are a joke. I personnally will wait to see what happens this year on the field to judge this team.

The Sabres ruined my way of previous thinking that if they don't bring in Big name FA's and Draft picks they were going to be losers. You should know this Deluca, being such a "Respected" poster on the Sabres report forums

Guest BackInDaDay

679327[/snapback]

;) Good one.

I actually think Marv did well filling our (specifically Fewell's) needs on D. They're just puppies, but they're all very good football players.

I just want a team that plays hard and coaches that put them in a good spot each game. If I expected championships, I'd look elsewhere. But hey, ya never know. :D

in this day and age of equal talent across the board i would say if our defense can get back into the top ten and just have avergae o-line play then yes we got a shot at the play-offs assuming jp improves and wins a couple games for us ;)  i love are picks and never judge anyone no matter what on draft day because no one knows really, especially us :lol:  whitner mccargo youboty simpson williams and butler could all start and be solid with are first 4 having pro bowl potential just on talent alone. count on whitner starting from day one and having the surreal play of a veteran!!!  the guy will be antoine winfield at safety which i would have gladly taken at 5. i saw alot of big ten games so trust me :lol:

679241[/snapback]

Welcome aboard!

We're all still scratching our heads about the OL - and better playcalling next season should help - but I agree; they have hopefully filled some holes and should improve.

"Pro bowl" seems optimistic, however. :D

679327[/snapback]

Classic example of the predominate fear of native WNY'ers....that people will laugh at us. That fear, while fully an emotion, is one of the most limiting, counterproductive, and self-absorbing emotion known to mankind. Which perfectly explains the current situation in WNY; especially as it relates to the Buffalo Bills among other non-Bills related stuff.

Really, who cares if other people laugh at 'us'? Using other peoples perceptions as a rate-limitor to your thoughts or decisions has fairly significant consequences; none of which are positive.

Classic example of the predominate fear of native WNY'ers....that people will laugh at us.  That fear, while fully an emotion, is one of the most limiting, counterproductive, and self-absorbing emotion known to mankind.  Which perfectly explains the current situation in WNY; especially as it relates to the Buffalo Bills among other non-Bills related stuff.

Really, who cares if other people laugh at 'us'?  Using other peoples perceptions as a rate-limitor to your thoughts or decisions has fairly significant consequences; none of which are positive.

679521[/snapback]

Fear of the Bills blowing ass is responcible for the downfall of the economy in WNY. Thats a new one.

Fear of the Bills blowing ass is responcible for the downfall of the economy in WNY. Thats a new one.

679568[/snapback]

Yep, that is the accurate conclusion, your reading comprehension and inference skills are.....well.....typical and wrong :) ; Though, by your 'conclusion', however, you provide a whole other reason why WNY is in the shape that is in.

Do I need to spell that one out for you?