SCOOOOOOORES!

Connolly!

678451[/snapback]

That goal was SICK. He has a lot of talent. He made the Flyer D look like traffic cones.

Between him and Briere, the Sabres have scary speed. I am going to make a comment on Briere for the NY Hockey Report show when we discuss that series later tonight.

Go Sabres!

That goal was SICK. He has a lot of talent. He made the Flyer D look like traffic cones.

Between him and Briere, the Sabres have scary speed. I am going to make a comment on Briere for the NY Hockey Report show when we discuss that series later tonight.

Go Sabres!

679210[/snapback]

hell yeah man, finally they showed the speed that was lacking in games 3 and 4.

hell yeah man, finally they showed the speed that was lacking in games 3 and 4.

679296[/snapback]

I think some of the lack of speed that was showing might have been because of the bad ice on Philly...seemed a lot of players were falling because of the bad ice...just my opinion

I think some of the lack of speed that was showing might have been because of the bad ice on Philly...seemed a lot of players were falling because of the bad ice...just my opinion

679339[/snapback]

They allowed the Cryers to beat the piss out of them in 3&4, rather than avoiding the hits altogether with speed and precision passing.

I did not get to see the game (daughters lacrosse practice) so I kept checking the Verizon NHL notes on my phone.....The scroll kept showing me the score of the game...but the top article/photo prompt was something to the effect of "Fosberg Magic......" So I got to thinking; If Forsberg doesn't do anything, can the Flyers win? It appears to me that if he is kept from passing, shooting or scoring they have had no one else to take up the slack. IMHO

I did not get to see the game (daughters lacrosse practice) so I kept checking the Verizon NHL notes on my phone.....The scroll kept showing me the score of the game...but the top article/photo prompt was something to the effect of "Fosberg Magic......"  So I got to thinking; If Forsberg doesn't do anything, can the Flyers win?  It appears to me that if he is kept from passing, shooting or scoring they have had no one else to take up the slack.  IMHO

679379[/snapback]

Zackly. They are a team that has exactly ONE good line.