Who is addicted to Bowling like me?

205 yesterday...6 strikes in a row...my best ever. I started bowling about a month ago. Who else here is newly addicted or just a bowlaholic? I just joined a league and i'm ready to fuggin bowl!

677359[/snapback]

I know what you mean....I don't usually give bowling a second thought, but then I go one time and I get hooked for like a month or two. I find my spot, get that nice little hook going, and then that sound......I love the sound of a nice, solid strike :)

My dad and brother-in-law are in a league together. I went home to visit my folks a few weeks ago, and I saw the Bills hat that I bought for my dad covered in signatures. I ask him who signed it and when, as he hasn't gone to any Bills games without me in the past couple of years, and it turns out that they went to some PBA event and got pro-bowlers to sign it.

Friggin christ, I nearly blew a gasket. Told him that if he wears that hat to a Bills game, I'll burn it right there at the tailgate.

My dad and brother-in-law are in a league together.  I went home to visit my folks a few weeks ago, and I saw the Bills hat that I bought for my dad covered in signatures.  I ask him who signed it and when, as he hasn't gone to any Bills games without me in the past couple of years, and it turns out that they went to some PBA event and got pro-bowlers to sign it.

Friggin christ, I nearly blew a gasket.  Told him that if he wears that hat to a Bills game, I'll burn it right there at the tailgate.

677635[/snapback]

LOL!!!

205 yesterday...6 strikes in a row...my best ever. I started bowling about a month ago. Who else here is newly addicted or just a bowlaholic? I just joined a league and i'm ready to fuggin bowl!

677359[/snapback]

I joined a co-ed league about 5 yrs ago with a few people. It was our first time in a league and weren't that great but we ended up winning first place! I think we shocked everyone. I still don't know how we won. ;) I still bowl once and a while just not a bowlaholic. :D