Hear what Marv Said?

Wojo

I don't know if anyone heard what Marv said about Whitner. He was responding to a question from the media on the importance of the safety position. He stated that every team that had won the Super Bowl since 2001 had a safety that went to the Pro Bowl or should have went to the Pro Bowl. He went down the list - Baltimore and Woodsen, Tampa and Lynch, and then he said the "Patriots and Lawyer Milloy", wait a minute, wasn't he on our team? Oh yah, I forgot, we dumped him so we could draft an undersized rookie safety, who wasn't even the best safety in the draft. I love these people defending these picks, how Marv and Dick and the amazing Modrak had the inside scoop on Bunkley and Justice. Andy Reid must be dumb to pick those guys. Oh wait a minute, I forgot, his teams go to the playoffs. Signed very depressed :(

Yeah, Philly looked great last season and Andy Reid has never made a draft mistake (Freddie Mitchell anyone?). I'll add that their best drafts were made by the guy currently running OUR scouting department.

Milloy was exactly the same player last season that he was in his SB seasons. Absolutely worth the money.