And New England gets Maroney & Jackson

Hmmm. . . compare that to what we got. Nuff said.

675808[/snapback]

Yea, well I watch a lot of Big Ten football and I distinctly remember Whitner knocking Maroney on his butt! Five years from now Whitner will be a great safety and Maroney will be out of the league. Bank on it!

Yea, well I watch a lot of Big Ten football and I distinctly remember Whitner knocking Maroney on his butt!  Five years from now Whitner will be a great safety and Maroney will be out of the league.  Bank on it!

675892[/snapback]

Oh, right. I should have known that Buffalo's front office is much more shrewd than New England's. :(

Yea, well I watch a lot of Big Ten football and I distinctly remember Whitner knocking Maroney on his butt!  Five years from now Whitner will be a great safety and Maroney will be out of the league.  Bank on it!

675892[/snapback]

In five years the Bills will be playing in LA and the Pats will still be winning superbowls. :(:D

I thought the Maroney pick was okay, but after getting Jackson in the 2nd, I'm ecstatic.

Pretty nice day one haul so far.

To Bills fans, don't get down on obscure guys like that DT you picked at the end of the 1st. A lot of times, they turn out to be every bit as good as the big name players.