If Leinart slides to #8, is anyone tempted?

Yeah, sure. About as tempted as I am to wear my wifes' clothes today.

673895[/snapback]

So you'll be wearing the little black dress today? <_<

I'd draft Leinart only if I thought I could trade him to some other team for a barrel full of players and picks. I can't see him being anything but a bust in Buffalo. It's hard to play QB when your curled in the fetal position because you're scared of snow.

So you'll be wearing the little black dress today?  :)

I'd draft Leinart only if I thought I could trade him to some other team for a barrel full of players and picks.  I can't see him being anything but a bust in Buffalo.  It's hard to play QB when your curled in the fetal position because you're scared of snow.

674006[/snapback]

or that the OLINE is crap and the rest of the players are just sitting on a fat check until they are released.......

we have alot of team players here <_<

If by some miracle Leinart's still on the board when the Bills pick, I think you have to take him. Earlier in this thread Leinart was described as the next Ryan Leaf. I disagree. When Manning and Leaf were atop the draft, people described Manning as the more polished of the two, with Leaf having more upside due to his stronger arm. Well, Leinart is also polished, and also lacks a big-time arm. Not that this makes him Peyton Manning, but I see less risk than normal for a first round QB.