Here is the way I would love the draft to go down!

sven233

I think the Bills could get better in a hurry tomorrow if they wanted to. Here is what I would consider doing if I was the Bills.

At #8, I would weigh the options. I personally would draft DA BRICK (if a miracle occurs and he is there). If he is not there, I take a long look at Huff. If, they don't feel Huff is the man, I would trade down, probably just a couple spots to Arizona or St. Louis and grab Winston Justice.

At this point I wait around a while and see how things are unfolding. If the Bear's bick comes up (#26) and Nick Mangold is still on the board, I make the move up to grab him. It will probably cost us our #2 and a #3. That will leave us without a 2nd, but we still have 1 3rd a 4th, and 2 5ths. I take a look at DT in the 3rd round........a John McCargo maybe if he is still there?????? He has been slated as a 2nd or 3rd rounder. We maybe even can package our 3rd and two 5ths to move up to the 2nd round if we have to to get him. So, here is what I would say we could be looking at if we wanted to get creative:

1. DA BRICK or Justice (either 1 would be huge)

1a. Nick Mangold

2. John McCargo

Those 3 picks alone make this team better. That would leave us with our 4th, 6th, and 2 7ths. I would consider this a fantastic draft.

I know, it is a little far fetched, but it could happen if they wanted it to. Oh well, no matter what happens, it will be fun (as long as the Bills don't take Ngata or Winston......both are soooooooooooooo overrated and will be busts...backups at best)