Some random thoughts

jahnyc

1. I really enjoyed watching the Packers/Colts game and missed the days when the Bills had an explosive offense. Of course winning games is the most important thing, but our offense is painful to watch and definitely is not entertaining. I really enjoyed watching the Bills play in the first half of the 2002 season because of our passing offense. Win or lose, it was exciting and fun. I like our defense, but it would be nice to see a stronger pass rush from the d-line and more turnovers.

2. When we played the Pats last year in Foxboro I recall that Brady came out throwing (I think the first 10 plays were passes) since they knew our dts were less effective at rushing the passer than stopping the run (and would get tired). I also recall that we made adjustments after the Pats had scored a couple of touchdowns. I hope we are ready on Sunday to handle this beginning with the first snap.

3. Our avg yards per rush is 2.7. We won't win many games with that number. Isn't that primarily on the o-line?

4. If I were RW and the Bills continue to lose games, I would consider hiring an outside and independent consultant before the season is over (a guy like Ron Wolff) to help figure out if we are on the right or wrong track. If we have another losing season, RW is going to be in a tough position and will need to make decisions quickly.

1.  I really enjoyed watching the Packers/Colts game and missed the days when the Bills had an explosive offense.  Of course winning games is the most important thing, but our offense is painful to watch and definitely is not entertaining.  I really enjoyed watching the Bills play in the first half of the 2002 season because of our passing offense.  Win or lose, it was exciting and fun.  I like our defense, but it would be nice to see a stronger pass rush from the d-line and more turnovers.

2.  When we played the Pats last year in Foxboro I recall that Brady came out throwing (I think the first 10 plays were passes) since they knew our dts were less effective at rushing the passer than stopping the run (and would get tired).  I also recall that we made adjustments after the Pats had scored a couple of touchdowns.  I hope we are ready on Sunday to handle this beginning with the first snap.

3.  Our avg yards per rush is 2.7.  We won't win many games with that number.  Isn't that primarily on the o-line?

4.  If I were RW and the Bills continue to lose games, I would consider hiring an outside and independent consultant before the season is over (a guy like Ron Wolff) to help figure out if we are on the right or wrong track.  If we have another losing season, RW is going to be in a tough position and will need to make decisions quickly.

50103[/snapback]

1. The Packers/Colts game was boring. If I want to watch a game like that I'll watch arena football. I doubt packer fans were saying, Wow that game was fun. No they're saying this sucks we lost. Give me a good defensive struggle and an offensive that is just good enough to score points when needed. That Packers/Colts game was just assinine.

2. I agree with your 2nd point. However two things we did in the 1st half that bothered me. We played so far back off the wr's that brady dink and dunked us down the entire field. Play man up and tight, Zone Blitz Force Brady to make throws to beat you with his arm, don't give him the opportunity to hit dumpoffs all game. When on Offense RUN THE FOOTBALL. Get better on 1st and 2nd down. Make them respect the run, so later in the game we have the opportunity to run play action and hit moulds or evans deep.

3. Thats primarly a combination of the oline and being too predictible. Travis Henry isn't jamal lewis. He won't always break out of 8 or 9 men in the box. However we got to stick with it. Get better on 1st and 2nd down, get henry in a rhytm, and are ypc will improve. Remember the bills are 10-2 when Henry has over 25 carries. Stick with what works.

4. I don't really know much about the front office aspect of the nfl, but I think if we continue to lose some changes definitly need to be made.

1.  I really enjoyed watching the Packers/Colts game and missed the days when the Bills had an explosive offense.  Of course winning games is the most important thing, but our offense is painful to watch and definitely is not entertaining.  I really enjoyed watching the Bills play in the first half of the 2002 season because of our passing offense.  Win or lose, it was exciting and fun.  I like our defense, but it would be nice to see a stronger pass rush from the d-line and more turnovers.

2.  When we played the Pats last year in Foxboro I recall that Brady came out throwing (I think the first 10 plays were passes) since they knew our dts were less effective at rushing the passer than stopping the run (and would get tired).  I also recall that we made adjustments after the Pats had scored a couple of touchdowns.  I hope we are ready on Sunday to handle this beginning with the first snap.

3.  Our avg yards per rush is 2.7.  We won't win many games with that number.  Isn't that primarily on the o-line?

4.  If I were RW and the Bills continue to lose games, I would consider hiring an outside and independent consultant before the season is over (a guy like Ron Wolff) to help figure out if we are on the right or wrong track.  If we have another losing season, RW is going to be in a tough position and will need to make decisions quickly.

50103[/snapback]

You want an answer? Tell RW to tap into the equity he has built up by owning this franchise and give a giant contract to Jimmy Johnson and let him run this team any way he sees fit!!!!

You want an answer? Tell RW to tap into the equity he has built up by owning this franchise and give a giant contract to Jimmy Johnson and let him run this team any way he sees fit!!!!

50115[/snapback]

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

50115[/snapback]

JIMMY JOHNSON??????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm...NO!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: