I'm getting this funny feeling

If somehow Matt Leinart falls to #8 overall.....why do I have this funny feeling that the Buffalo Bills will select him!?!?

Call me nuts...just have this weird feeling....or is that from the lunch I ate???  <_<

673086[/snapback]

The Daily Texan (UT's student newspaper) mock mock draft had a funny selection for the Bills:

8 Buffalo Bills - Matt Leinart, Southern Cal southpaw

The Bills write off J.P. Losman by picking up Leinart, and it quickly looks to be the right pick. Leinart endears himself to Bills fans by saying, "Even though Buffalo lost four straight Super Bowls, I still think they were the better team in all four cases."

I do think Leinart is going to be a bad pro, a "Drew Jr" who isnt' as good as Drew, but I also have that feeling, unfortunately.

I'd be happy as hell to have ML...he wins games, and can actually read a defense...unlike some other QB on our roster.

673755[/snapback]

ML will struggle his first 10 games in the NFL almost certainly. I still have faith in JP. But Leinart has had some big game exp....somebody said recently that the diffrerence between qb'ing in college and the NFL is that in college everybodys open, in NFL nobody is open. :blink: