Latest talk out of Philly says the Eagles want

Max997

and the team they would trade up with to get him is Buffalo

at least Marv seems to be involved in a lot of discussions and not sitting on his hands

with this talk and the talk of moving back into the first round and getting the Bears pick the Bills could be pretty aggressive on draft day which always makes the draft that much more interesting

I heard this too. The local sports channel, Comcast Sportsnet, reported that the Eagles are interested in trading up. The most likely target would be the Bills.

I would think that if they moved up there, it would be for Winston Justice though, not Bunkley.

I heard this too.  The local sports channel, Comcast Sportsnet, reported that the Eagles are interested in trading up.  The most likely target would be the Bills.

I would think that if they moved up there, it would be for Winston Justice though, not Bunkley.

672527[/snapback]

I dont think they would trade up for Justice, if they stay at 14 and he is there I think they would take him but they just resigned Runyan at RT and they still have Tra Thomas at LT each being paid a nice sum so I cant see them trading up for another tackle....they also have Shaun Andrews who they traded up for 2 years ago too

While they have a well-run organization, when it comes to drafts, trades, contracts and the like, the Eagles organization cannot be trusted. I would not do any dealings with them at all if I were Marv. Same goes for New England. Those organizations take themselves a little too seriously and will twist your arm for every last penny. I think having Brady and McNabb has made those organizations think that they are smarter than everybody(maybe they are) and I would prefer not to deal with either of them.

If a trade with PHI was to happen, here's how I see it :

Going along with the scenario that we trade with Chicago (26 (700) for 42+73 (705))... I don't feel good about not having a 2nd round pick... so, here is another scenario involving PHI :

BUF gets : 14 (1100) + 45 (450) = 1550

PHI gets : 8 (1400) + 105 (84) + 134 (39) = 1523

At this point BUF has : 14, 26, 45, 70

@14: Eric Winston, OT

@26: Davin Joseph, OG

@45: John McCargo, DT

@70: Rod Wright, DT

That way, we adress the lines on day 1, and look for sleepers on day 2 with picks 143, 178, 216, 248.