Rating Teams' Drafts Over the Past 5 yrs

ajzepp

Reports are that he and Charlie Frye have become friends, and that KW has been quite humbled by what happened last May.  He knows he has to prove himself.

671196[/snapback]

I remember an interview with Curtis Martin one time when they asked him about Deion Sanders. I think it was a day where Deion fumbled a punt return or something and looked like an idiot. Curtis quoted the Bible: "He who exalts himself shall be humbled; he who humbles himself shall be exalted." Maybe Winslow will follow suit :P

He's obviously got the physical tools, and Lord knows he has the pedigree....he just needs the attitude and the maturity.

23. PACKERS

PICKS ON TEAM: 22 of 38.

STARTERS: Six (two on offense; four on defense).

BEST PICK: WR Javon Walker, 1st round, No. 20 (2002).

WORST PICK: DE Jamal Reynolds, 1st round, No. 10 (2001).

SUMMARY: Walker made a Pro Bowl before he wanted more money and demanded to be traded. He certainly has been the organization's most successful pick in the past five years, though LB Nick Barnett (first round, '03) and DE Aaron Kampman (fifth round, '02) have been solid players. Reynolds was an epic bust.

Wasn't this during the Sherman years? Only 6 starters? Glad we didn't pick him up for coach/talent evaluator.

Well, I’m a standing on a corner

In winslow, arizona

And such a fine sight to see

It’s a girl, my lord, in a flatbed

Ford slowin’ down to take a look at me

Come on, baby, don’t say maybe

I gotta know if your sweet love is

Gonna save me

Does this help?  :P

671088[/snapback]

Trivia question )of deep import for those of us who are second in the heart of my lovely wife to songwriter Take It Easy songwrite Jackson Browne).

Do you know Jackson Browne's real first name?

(Details later for those who care)