Speculation on Bills trade partner

Now, this is just speculation on my part, but Denver could be a willing trade partner for us. We would get to draft 15th in the first and I will assume in the same spot in the 2nd, should we swing a trade with them? As per fanball.com - more of a fantasy site than news organization, but still worth a quick read.

If quarterback Jay Cutler somehow falls to Denver at No. 15 overall, the Broncos would give serious thought to drafting him, the Denver Post reports. The team's depth chart at quarterback currently features 31-year-old Jake Plummer and inexperienced backup Bradlee Van Pelt.

Our View

Cutler is just the kind of quarterback Mike Shanahan's offense is suited for, but this is wishful thinking. It's difficult to imagine Cutler falling past the Cardinals, Rams, and Ravens—all of whom could very much use his services.

Now, this is just speculation on my part, but Denver could be a willing trade partner for us.  We would get to draft 15th in the first and I will assume in the same spot in the 2nd, should we swing a trade with them?  As per fanball.com - more of a fantasy site than news organization, but still worth a quick read.

If quarterback Jay Cutler somehow falls to Denver at No. 15 overall, the Broncos would give serious thought to drafting him, the Denver Post reports. The team's depth chart at quarterback currently features 31-year-old Jake Plummer and inexperienced backup Bradlee Van Pelt.

Our View

Cutler is just the kind of quarterback Mike Shanahan's offense is suited for, but this is wishful thinking. It's difficult to imagine Cutler falling past the Cardinals, Rams, and Ravens—all of whom could very much use his services.

670014[/snapback]

the 15th pick is not Denvers original pick, it belonged to Atlanta. Denvers draft slot was the 24th I believe which has been traded to San Fran

Bradlee Van Pelt? Any relation to Alex?

670176[/snapback]

NOOOOOOO....sorry but I've mentioned this a few times... He is not related to Alex. However, his father Brad Van Pelt was a LB in the NFL.

NOOOOOOO....sorry but I've mentioned this a few times... He is not related to Alex.  However, his father Brad Van Pelt was a LB in the NFL.

670179[/snapback]

Hmmm, never seen you mention that before, I was thinking if he was, maybe Buffalo should make it part of a deal to bring him in to get coached by Alex

Hmmm, never seen you mention that before, I was thinking if he was, maybe Buffalo should make it part of a deal to bring him in to get coached by Alex

670196[/snapback]

BVP was pretty good in college and I thought he had a chance in the pros if coached right. I think he's in a pretty good situation behind Plummer, they are both very similar QBs. apparently Denver doesnt think he's progressing enough to become a fulltime player