frogger

yet another one.

1-trade down with the Cards, the cards are eyeing Cutler as their future, but the threat of trading down further makes them bite. we pick up a 4th rounder, to move down 2 spots. With this pick we draft Haloti Ngata, naturally strong and very physical. Might not fit defense perfectly but is just a better player than Bunkley IMHO, however this could be changed out with Bunkley, First 10 picks.

1-Houston-Bush-should be an easy pick

2-NYJ (trade)-Leinart-the give up a 2nd for 2 spots

3-Tenn-Mario Williams-tenn likes Croyle in the 2nd after losing Leinart.

4-NO-D'Brickashaw ferguson-tackles are now set and an additional pick makes them first day winners

5-Green Bay-AJ Hawk-LB is greatest need at this point

6-SF-Davis-

7-Raider-Young

8-Cards(trade)-Cutler

9-Detroit-Huff

10-Bills-Ngata/Bunkley

2nd round

tambi Hali-short and powerful could start at LE. Dominated Senior bowl game, 4.8 forty time gives us a chance to draft him.

3a

Daryn Colledge-could play LT or LG, a bit undersized at 295ish pounds, but mean, very athletic and has been well coached, does not give up sacks.

3b

Alan Zemaitis-3rd corner, has size and ball skills, and once Vincent retires he could be the starting FS, Rochester native

Anthony Smith-poor forty, but smart safety. good hitter and fearless. Cold be a great ST if not a starter at SS

4b

Ryan LaCasse-could push Posey for LOLB duties, Fast, smart and very strong, needs to learn how to cover since he was a DE in college, but Posey isn't good at covering, and Ryan LaCasse is faster, stronger, smarter, and in college was a playmaker. did i mention fast, strong and smart enough?

5th-TRADE-with the giants, I feel after the giants addressed cornerback, and LB they needed to address OT, and in the first they drafted Eric Winston (maybe a little soon) so Petitgout is traded to us for a 5th, he has had injury issues, but he has played well when healthy. Also i don't like the notion of starting two rookies on the leftside. New OL Petitgout-Colledge-Folwer-Villareal-Peters-next year with added cap space we could address the LT in FA, for now this gets us through the season. Also Petitgout played for McNally in Ny, who knows we might also get Carlos Emmons in the trade (who is very close friends to Spikes)-okay maybe that went a little too far.

5b

Tony Scheffler-athletic TE improved status after combines, otherwise he would have gone undrafted.

6-

Joe Toledo-Former TE turned tackle, big and athletic. Could turn out to be a steal or someone for us to watch in Europe.

7a-

Damien Rhodes-good speed, can line up in the slot with good hands and route running ability. Also can run up the middle. Could challenge Shaud for 3rd down duties. bigger, stronger, and faster than Shaud Williams, but did not have the college production

7b-

Jonathon Orr-WR looks the part, has great speed, but never seemed to get it done in college, the one year Evans missed he had great numbers, however after that he seemed to fall.

Interesting selections and thank you for the time in providing your insight. However no picks were made at the guard position and only one defensive tackle was selected. I think we can trade down in this draft and that may be with Baltimore so we go from 8 to 13 and pick-up an additional second pick at selection 44 and give to Baltimore our 3rd round pick at 73. This would provide the Bills the following picks and here are my selections:

13 - Winston Justice - OT - USC -

42 - John McCargo - DT - NC State

44 - Devin Joseph - OG - Oklahoma

70 - Pat Watkins - FS - Florida

105 - Jonathan Lewis - DT - Virginia Tech

134 - Bernard Pollen - SS - Purdue

143 - Gerald Riggs Jr. - RB - Tennessee

178 - Mike Kudla - DE - Ohio State

216 - Reggie McNeal - QB - Texas A & M

248 - David Irons - CB - Auburn

This draft provides a starting left offensive tackle, two defensive tackles, an offensive guard, a free and strong safety, back-up inside running back, a defensive end who can anchor against the run and a corner prospect.

I feel that this draft covers the majority of our present needs and moves us into a contending position in 2007.

yet another one.

1-trade down with the Cards, the cards are eyeing Cutler as their future, but the threat of trading down further makes them bite.  we pick up a 4th rounder, to move down 2 spots.  With this pick we draft Haloti Ngata, naturally strong and very physical.  Might not fit defense perfectly but is just a better player than Bunkley IMHO, however this could be changed out with Bunkley, First 10 picks.

1-Houston-Bush-should be an easy pick

2-NYJ (trade)-Leinart-the give up a 2nd for 2 spots

3-Tenn-Mario Williams-tenn likes Croyle in the 2nd after losing Leinart.

4-NO-D'Brickashaw ferguson-tackles are now set and an additional pick makes them first day winners

5-Green Bay-AJ Hawk-LB is greatest need at this point

6-SF-Davis-

7-Raider-Young

8-Cards(trade)-Cutler

9-Detroit-Huff

10-Bills-Ngata/Bunkley

2nd round

tambi Hali-short and powerful could start at LE.  Dominated Senior bowl game, 4.8 forty time gives us a chance to draft him.

3a

Daryn Colledge-could play LT or LG, a bit undersized at 295ish pounds, but mean, very athletic and has been well coached, does not give up sacks.

3b

Alan Zemaitis-3rd corner, has size and ball skills, and once Vincent retires he could be the starting FS, Rochester native

Anthony Smith-poor forty, but smart safety.  good hitter and fearless.  Cold be a great ST if not a starter at SS

4b

Ryan LaCasse-could push Posey for LOLB duties, Fast, smart and very strong, needs to learn how to cover since he was a DE in college, but Posey isn't good at covering, and Ryan LaCasse is faster, stronger, smarter, and in college was a playmaker.  did i mention fast, strong and smart enough?

5th-TRADE-with the giants, I feel after the giants addressed cornerback, and LB they needed to address OT, and in the first they drafted Eric Winston (maybe a little soon) so Petitgout is traded to us for a 5th, he has had injury issues, but he has played well when healthy.  Also i don't like the notion of starting two rookies on the leftside.  New OL  Petitgout-Colledge-Folwer-Villareal-Peters-next year with added cap space we could address the LT in FA, for now this gets us through the season.  Also Petitgout played for McNally in Ny, who knows we might also get Carlos Emmons in the trade (who is very close friends to Spikes)-okay maybe that went a little too far.

5b

Tony Scheffler-athletic TE improved status after combines, otherwise he would have gone undrafted.

6-

Joe Toledo-Former TE turned tackle, big and athletic.  Could turn out to be a steal or someone for us to watch in Europe.

7a-

Damien Rhodes-good speed, can line up in the slot with good hands and route running ability.  Also can run up the middle.  Could challenge Shaud for 3rd down duties. bigger, stronger, and faster than Shaud Williams, but did not have the college production

7b-

Jonathon Orr-WR looks the part, has great speed, but never seemed to get it done in college, the one year Evans missed he had great numbers, however after that he seemed to fall.

669666[/snapback]

Why on Earth would the Cards accept that trade? They are in no danger of Detroit taking Cutler with all of their QB whoring this offseason, and I really dont think Detroit will move out of #9 and pass on a chance to get Michael Huff. Trade doesnt make any sense to me.

Now if we traded with the Ravens at pick #13 (letting them leapfrog St. Louis and Arizona who both are looking for a QB of the future) then that would make sense to me.

If the right scenario popped up such as Houston taking Mario Williams, then having Saints take AJ Hawk at 2, the Titans taking Matt Leinhart at 3 and the Jets then bypassing Ferguson to take Reggie Bush at 4, Green Bay then takes the deal with Denver to move down to 15 so the Broncos get get Vernan Davis at 5, The 49ers then getting stuck with Michael Huff at 6 and the Raiders taking Vince Young at 7.

This leaves the Bills with Ferguson available, now in this scenario we go to Detroit and ask for a pick to move from 8 to 9 so they can have access to Ferguson as he is supposedly high on their board. Might be able to get a 4th round pick in that scenario. Assuming we could do this with Detroit and the Lions take DeBrickashaw then the Bills at 9 could move as low as 13 and still get to Winston Justice ahead of Philadelphia.

The Browns could move up to ensure they get Kamerion Wimbley or Haloti Ngata and we could hold the pick and auction it between Cleveland and Baltimore and see who will pay the most for it while getting additional picks.

I am of the opinion if the right players are available the Bills may be able to trade down twice as long as they go no lower the 13.

Thoghts and comments as always.

Why on Earth would the Cards accept that trade?  They are in no danger of Detroit taking Cutler with all of their QB whoring this offseason, and I really dont think Detroit will move out of #9 and pass on a chance to get Michael Huff.  Trade doesnt make any sense to me.

Now if we traded with the Ravens at pick #13 (letting them leapfrog St. Louis and Arizona who both are looking for a QB of the future) then that would make sense to me.

669915[/snapback]

Why on Earth would the Cards accept that trade?  They are in no danger of Detroit taking Cutler with all of their QB whoring this offseason, and I really dont think Detroit will move out of #9 and pass on a chance to get Michael Huff.  Trade doesnt make any sense to me.

669915[/snapback]

the answer is so that St louis, the Ravens and Vikings can't jump in front and steal Cutler, and I am not talking about moving up to the Detroit spot, but rather our spot, we've made it clear we will entertain trades. If the cards feel the presure of the possible trade down, then they'll give up additional pick to ensure Cutler is theirs. Similar to cleveland in 04