Crazy Farve talk:

swede316

Bizarre moment of the month: During an NFL Network discussion recently, guest analyst Ricky Proehl said an ideal place for Green Bay quarterback Brett Favre to be traded was Buffalo. He said the Bills were "an up and coming team" that just needed a quarterback. I don't know what was more shocking - the suggestion that Favre come here or hearing the words "an up and coming team" in the same sentence as the Bills.
Come on Marv Git Er Done!!! :lol:

Come on Marv Git Er Done!!! :P

667749[/snapback]

If we still had Moulds, I would have loved to pursue that rumor....I don't think there was much to it anyway, but would have been cool to see what Favre could have done with the talent we have on offense. One can dream :lol:

That trade would certainly help us and might lead to post season.  But how long is Brett planning to play?  It isn't worth it if he'll hang em up after this year.

667804[/snapback]

I think it would be great for JP.....We could squeeze two more seasons out of Favre, JP could learn under him, and we take our shot at the playoffs. It would definitely make for an interesting scenario, lol.

Has anyone on this board actually seen Favre play this past season?

667818[/snapback]

Have you watched the BILLS play??

You sure you wanted to phrase it that way? :lol:

667852[/snapback]

Did you just watch Brokeback or something? :P

LOL 

I'm not sure that even Favre on a walker would help.

667851[/snapback]

Can't argue with ya there :lol:

Nope.  Just whenever I see Favre and JP mentioned together, I think of JP's comment. :lol:

667860[/snapback]

lol, which comment is that? I know that he pretty much comes off like he wants to do everything but blow Favre in the endzone, but what specically are you referring to?

lol, which comment is that? I know that he pretty much comes off like he wants to do everything but blow Favre in the endzone, but what specically are you referring to?

When he was talking about going to Favre's home/ranch/farm, whatever, and seeing him come inside the house with his "tight little shorts on."

When he was talking about going to Favre's home/ranch/farm, whatever, and seeing him come inside the house with his "tight little shorts on."

667867[/snapback]

WTF, I must have missed that one :lol:

We were talking/joking about it for a week after it happened.

667875[/snapback]

wow, well that's the first I heard of it lol

Has anyone on this board actually seen Favre play this past season?

667818[/snapback]

I would venture to guess, anyone who watches NFL football sees more of Favre than just about anyone else in the leauge, outside their local team. Honestly, I don't think has really lost a thing physically...his breakdown last year was mental, not physical. Likely the result of knowing that in Green Bay, and with the national media, he can do no wrong, and, knowing that he was QB for possibly the worst team in the NFL...

As someone who likes Favre, personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him play somewhere else in the NFL, where the team has a chance to do something. I don't think Buffalo would be one of them...he would be terrific, I think, in Denver or Washington...I am not sold on either of their QB's...