Time to lay off the BIG MAC's

BTW, another confirmed case of mad cow found in Canada.

668176[/snapback]

These cows are probably all ticked off because we keep blaming them for the methane when it is all mammals to blame. Then again, maybe she is just upset with her husband. Everyone gets angry sometimes. Big deal.

They could at least blame other mammals like cats and dogs and alligators. Instead they blame cows and humans. As shown in this very thread some morons even have lowered humans by claiming humans are mammals. Talk about de-humanizing. All in the name of animal rights. Loonies plain and simple.

With this one being in Canada, maybe she was violated in some way. How old is she? Does she have a MooSpace account?

Actually, Hunam waste, and farts cotain methane.  Haven't you and your buddies ever set farts on fire?  It is the methane that burns.  I have a friend who owns a septic service, and he was telling me septic systems have exploded from contact open flame.  That would be the methane.

667708[/snapback]

It's Hunan, not hunam.

Hunan waste includes methane because cats are mammals. If you ever buy chicken at one of those places, you are really eating cat. They probably dump the spare cat parts down the crapper and it gets into the septic system. They can't put it in the dumpster or the health department would catch them.

Lighting farts on fire proves the point. If you had eaten chicken, which is a bird, your fart would not light. You ate cat, a mammal, and now it lights. My advice would be to stick to KFC.

It's Hunan, not hunam.

Hunan waste includes methane because cats are mammals.  If you ever buy chicken at one of those places, you are really eating cat.  They probably dump the spare cat parts down the crapper and it gets into the septic system.  They can't put it in the dumpster or the health department would catch them.

Lighting farts on fire proves the point.  If you had eaten chicken, which is a bird, your fart would not light.  You ate cat, a mammal, and now it lights.  My advice would be to stick to KFC.

668204[/snapback]

Kung-Pao

Fried

Cat