Chris Rix just spotted at the Buffalo airport.

For a CrimiNole fan, your math skills are surprisingly good.

None of that changes the FACT that Vandy has repeatedly asked the Florida State Correctional Facility in Tally for a scheduled contest, but the CrimiNoles keep CHICKENING OUT, and the Comp from the Swamp last year clearly explains why.  To get blown out by the Gators is one thing.  To get blown out by a real school with real student athletes, not professional athletes disguised as students, that would be something that might cause an inmate riot and a lockdown...

666955[/snapback]

find me some truth to these rumors that FSU "wont play vandy"

And frankly, its not worth our time. We'd get a better challenge from scheduling a D-II school than playing your university's pathetic attempt at a football team.

about UF, lets see, you lost to florida, we lost to florida, but that somehow makes your team better?

For a commode fan, your logic skills are surprisingly poor. Oh wait, i forgot, Tennessee's definition of "smart" isnt exactly on par with the rest of the country's.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The CrimiNoles didn't just "lose" to the Gators. The CrimiNoles got BLOWN OUT by the Gators. Vandy took the Gators to double OT, and should have won the game in regulation had the refs not blown two obvious calls. So, what this calls for is a new course at the Correctional Facility:

Football Analysis 101:

When the CrimiNoles get BLOWN OUT, that is just a "loss."

When the CrimiNoles repeatedly refuse to play another team that clearly outperformed the CrimiNoles in the Swamp, that is not CHICKENING OUT, but rather just some odd scheduling conflict.

Had AJ Nicholson not been on World's Wildest Police Videos a week before the Penn State bowl game, the CrimiNoles might have won...

LOL!!!

Wasn't The Citadel ahead in Q2 by the score of 10-3 - ie, you CrimiNoles already had a Div II team on the schedule, and were actually LOSING right before the half at home...

LOL!!!

No wonder you crooks CHICKENED OUT!!!!

find me some truth to these rumors that FSU "wont play vandy"

And frankly, its not worth our time. We'd get a better challenge from scheduling a D-II school than playing your university's pathetic attempt at a football team.

about UF, lets see, you lost to florida, we lost to florida, but that somehow makes your team better?

For a commode fan, your logic skills are surprisingly poor. Oh wait, i forgot, Tennessee's definition of "smart" isnt exactly on par with the rest of the country's.

666963[/snapback]

LaCan you Labelieve this La9 year old LaDairis ? What a La!@#$ing idiot!! :flirt::doh::(

Go Noles!! :P

The CrimiNoles didn't just "lose" to the Gators.  The CrimiNoles got BLOWN OUT by the Gators.  Vandy took the Gators to double OT, and should have won the game in regulation had the refs not blown two obvious calls.  So, what this calls for is a new course at the Correctional Facility:

Football Analysis 101:

When the CrimiNoles get BLOWN OUT, that is just a "loss."

When the CrimiNoles repeatedly refuse to play another team that clearly outperformed the CrimiNoles in the Swamp, that is not CHICKENING OUT, but rather just some odd scheduling conflict.

Had AJ Nicholson not been on World's Wildest Police Videos a week before the Penn State bowl game, the CrimiNoles might have won...

LOL!!!

Wasn't The Citadel ahead in Q2 by the score of 10-3 -  ie, you CrimiNoles already had a Div II team on the schedule, and were actually LOSING right before the half at home...

LOL!!!

No wonder you crooks CHICKENED OUT!!!!

667117[/snapback]

Last time i checked, when FSU left florida, they had a loss, and when vandy left florida, they had a loss as well. Sorry, this isnt hockey. Vandy doesnt get credited with only .5 loss because they took it to ot. When its all said and done, both teams ended up with a loss.

I called the NCAA, and they told me that FSU doesnt get "more of a loss" because we lost by more points.

In the end, our loss was a bump in the road to the orange bowl. Your loss was, well, a loss that kept you out of ANY bowl. Just couldnt come through in the clutch, huh?

As for the citadel, sure, they were up 10-3. But perhaps you forgot that FSU did score a couple more points in that game,(something like, oh i dont know, 59 more) and the final score was 62-10. But in your book, i guess thats "less of a win" because we were down at 1 point.

16 seeds in the NCAA tourney take leads on #1's all the time, and how many have won?

As for nicholson, i'm not saying what he did was right, but there were no charges pressed and nothing came out of it. Perhaps he didnt do anything. Anyways, he'll get drafted, and he'll pay some vandy grad to be his accountant and count his millions for him.

"Anyways, he'll get drafted, and he'll pay some vandy grad to be his accountant and count his millions for him."

I would not be too sure about either of those - getting drafted and making it to the 7 figure mark in the NFL. Nicholson is a turd, a rotten CrimiNole who was repeatedly in trouble and massively FUed enough for Bawby to toss his arse off the team. Lord knows, it takes a LOT of TROUBLE to get tossed off the CrimiNoles, like kiting Florida State checks or "shopping" at Dillard's...

"Anyways, he'll get drafted, and he'll pay some vandy grad to be his accountant and count his millions for him."

I would not be too sure about either of those - getting drafted and making it to the 7 figure mark in the NFL.  Nicholson is a turd, a rotten CrimiNole who was repeatedly in trouble and massively FUed enough for Bawby to toss his arse off the team.  Lord knows, it takes a LOT of TROUBLE to get tossed off the CrimiNoles, like kiting Florida State checks or "shopping" at Dillard's...

667126[/snapback]

If this is your way of trying to get someone to send you a Florida State game jersey, I think you may want to try a different tact... only a suggestion !

"If this is your way of trying to get someone to send you a Florida State game jersey, I think you may want to try a different tact... only a suggestion ! "

LOL!!!

I used to work as a volunteer to help inmates develop skills in prison so that they could be productive, honest citizens when they got out. Let me tell you, there is no better way of scoring FSU jerseys than that...