USA Soccer World Ranking....

ajzepp

Oh okay, so most of the games are at night in Germany? I was hoping some of them had like 2p start times (German time).

What is the job market like up there? And what part of Canada are you in?

680542[/snapback]

I'm in the part of Canada that enjoys the highest unemployment. Montreal :doh: I should be able to find a job in the finance sector but i would like to increase my education by taking some more finance related certificates and maybe eventually go for the CFA.

The schedule is here http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/schedule.html

We'll be facing each other on June 17th at 3PM EST. Should be cool.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the part of Canada that enjoys the highest unemployment.  Montreal :doh:  I should be able to find a job in the finance sector but i would like to increase my education by taking some more finance related certificates and maybe eventually go for the CFA. 

The schedule is here http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/schedule.html

We'll be facing each other on June 17th at 3PM EST.  Should be cool.

680560[/snapback]

Ah okay, I don't know anything about Montreal.....hopefully you'll get your education out of the way and then get a good job so you can afford to get a friggin HD signal to your TV!!! lol

Little over a month til the first match.....can't wait :P

Ah okay, I don't know anything about Montreal.....hopefully you'll get your education out of the way and then get a good job so you can afford to get a friggin HD signal to your TV!!! lol

Little over a month til the first match.....can't wait  :doh:

680565[/snapback]

LoL if i do get a good job, i have to find a way to save for a house and also want to get a nice boat. The TV could wait :P

LoL if i do get a good job, i have to find  a way to save for a house and also want to get a nice boat.  The TV could wait :P

680570[/snapback]

Oh yeah, and don't forget your vacation in Cuba :lol:

i'll use my boat to get there  :lol:

680772[/snapback]

lol, good thinkin'! Sure beats the innertube :P

CRAP. Wayne Rooney has broken his 4th metatarsel and is in a race to be fit for the world cup.

Other injured England players:

LB - Ashley Cole

CD/CM - Ledley King

CD (colossus) - John Terry

CF - Michael Owen

We better get healthy fast.

Svens demand to have the season compacted to allow 4 weeks between the end of the Premiership and the start of the WC seems pretty smart now...

I've had a bad year sports wise. 

Bills.. no playoffs.

Habs... possible utter collapse after having a 2 game lead in the playoffs.

Expos... well they were gone for a while now.

Roma... well they probably will end up finishing 5th and the only way the club does well is if we get that much needed champions league revenue.

All i got is Italy left.  If they get embarrased again like they did in 2002 and 2004, i'm seriously gonna go nuts :P

680420[/snapback]

he Meazza, what is your Roma's club? the fascists or the commies?

he Meazza, what is your Roma's club? the fascists or the commies?

681145[/snapback]

Lazio are the fascist and commies. Roma represents the more Liberal fans. But in the ultra groups there are fanatics from everywhere.

Lazio are the fascist and commies.  Roma represents the more Liberal fans.  But in the ultra groups there are fanatics from everywhere.

681316[/snapback]

Meazza, the last time someone has told a Lazio fan his team is full of commies he has not survived the day!! Lazio is the white collar fascist team and AS Roma is the communist-left wing blue collar team. You're fooling yourself thinking your team's fans are the more moderate!

Meazza, the last time someone has told a Lazio fan his team is full of commies he has not survived the day!! Lazio is the white collar fascist team and AS Roma is the communist-left wing blue collar team. You're fooling yourself thinking your team's fans are the more moderate!

682184[/snapback]

No they're both !@#$ed up. Roma fans are sick in the head and so are Laziale. I've seen swastika signs as well as FEDAYN logo's on Roma's side but I've also seen them on Lazio's side.

What proves to me that Lazio is a stupid club that doesn't have the class of being a Serie A top team is what Fabio Di Canio did at the derby 2 years back.

Now if you think I side with those stupid hooligans that cause more havoc than anything, you really have me mistaken. My best friend is Laziale and I respect his passion for the game, but honestly, Laziale are a bunch of farmers. :P

That really sucks....I wanted to see Rooney play.

682506[/snapback]

6 weeks to heal. Might get to play a bit in the knockout stages, but his fitness will be down (so might only appear as a sub or for a half or something).

The other main striker, Owen, is also carrying a knock.

Happened at the last WC too.

We're DOOMED!

DOOMED I tell ya!