What really grinds my gears

You know what really grinds my gears.....when you been working on a 7 round mock draft for 2 days and when you finally get to the middle of the 6th round someone goes and makes a trade that gives San Fran two 1st round picks and totally changes Denver's draft strategy. :ph34r:

Oh well back to the drafting board....from near scratch

when, on my one free week between january and june, i spend $160 bucks on sabres tix so i can treat my new girlfriend to really good seats, and we are surrounded on all 4 sides by effing montreal fans(yes i already bitched about this on the sabres board, but you asked...)!

i mean, ****, i am real happy the sabres are turning a profit and all, but i live 6 hours away and am doomed to be working 60 hour weeks up until memorial day weekend, so there's not much i can do from here.

so for the love of god, could some of you "great buffalo fans" PLEASE get off your asses and buy some playoff tickets?! i won't be going to any more games unless they are still playing in june, but it makes me sick to see 4000 people in opposing jerseys filling the lower bowl every frikkin night. and you know it's coming with philly on the way into town saturday.... :ph34r:

so that's what chaps my ass. have a nice day. :bird-flipping smiley:

"You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a...You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus."

- Peter Griffin, Family Guy